+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First_LS_swap! Getting the goods together!

First_LS_swap! Getting the goods together!

Hey guys! Just looking for a friendly hand to guide me through! I've been messing with cars on and off since I was 15 but have really fell into lifestyle. I have started with my 96 chevy. I pulled the motor and trans. I'm trying to get everything in order for the install! I'm in the process of getting all the go fast parts in my lq4. It will be backed with a yank 400 turbo with 3800 stall. I still need a good intake setup, place to send my lq4 harness and ecm, and some questions on cam installs on ls motors as this is my first ever. Any advice or chat would be appreciated!
    Attached Images

look through my build, the link is in my sig. i did my 96 about a year ago. one warning though, LS swaps are addictive. i'm working on my second personal into an IS300 & helping 2 other friends, one into a 240 & the other into a 69 camaro.

I have 3x truck intakes, 1x LS1 car intake, 1X LS6 intake, a handful of PCM's.....one is a core for Nelson Performance ( sorry Allen ;-) ) complete engine, body, frame, headlight-tail light, trans harness, gas tank, sending unit, new lifters and push rods, new in box cams and valve springs, a handful of throttle bodies, accessory brackets, balancer's......parts galore....PM me for more parts
    2001 ECSB Z-71: 7.0L LS7, Kook's LT's, True Duals, RPM Tune, F.A.S.T. Intake/TB, YANK TT3000, 4:10's, G80, AWD Swap, 160-Stat.....
    Slowest in South Jersey ..........SOLD :-(
    2012 GMC Sierra Z71 CC: 6 Speed, 3:73's, G80, Back up DD...........SOLD
    2000 RCSB Shitbox.......370LSx/Built 60e/4.56's,EATON Posi, CAI,3" SLP Exhaust, DD.......Build Thread http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...ker-punch.html

Guess we found where all the parts from the f/s section went lmao

Quote Originally Posted by we_fly_high View Post
    Guess we found where all the parts from the f/s section went lmao
    haha, it's the other way around, brother. I'm the reason the F/S section is flooded with parts lol.....buy my parts so i can stop storing them lol
    2001 ECSB Z-71: 7.0L LS7, Kook's LT's, True Duals, RPM Tune, F.A.S.T. Intake/TB, YANK TT3000, 4:10's, G80, AWD Swap, 160-Stat.....
    Slowest in South Jersey ..........SOLD :-(
    2012 GMC Sierra Z71 CC: 6 Speed, 3:73's, G80, Back up DD...........SOLD
    2000 RCSB Shitbox.......370LSx/Built 60e/4.56's,EATON Posi, CAI,3" SLP Exhaust, DD.......Build Thread http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...ker-punch.html

+ Reply to Thread