+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My minivan and it's progress...

My minivan and it's progress...

The day I brought her home...

Luckily, when I bought her, she already had LED reverse lights, a FULL LED interior light swap, 5000k HID's, and drilled and slotted rotors...

After I promptly got the front windows tinted to match the factory tint on the rear windows...

Then I built the cat-back system for it... 22" magnaflow 3" SI/SO with QTP 3" electric cutout and 4" resonator tip

Then I picked up some laughing gas parts...

Nitrous Outlet 90mm 2 stage plate...

Nitrous Outless TBSS change holder switch panel...

Purge kit...

Kit I always ran on my truck...

Random ass shot...

My little buddy (gf's son) helping check the tire pressures! lol

Got bored and removed the "Trailblazer" emblem...

Grabbed up some 1" spacers...

Was throwing cat codes, so we put it up on the lift after a drive and they were reading just under 400 degrees, and that's reason enough to believe that they are toast, so we got to work and ditched those bastards. Thank god for no emissions testing in Oklahoma!!!

After getting rid of the cats, I did a 140 pull down the hwy and lost my mirror signal.... ((

I've got lots more parts on the way and don't expect the modding to slow down anytime soon, so check back for more updates in the future!

Got the nitrous installed over the weekend!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0b-TodZOvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0b-TodZOvs

Here is the switch panel... I actually used the "OPENER" switch for my electric cutout since I don't have a bottle opener!

Purge tube...

We built a custom bracket for the noids...

Last edited by qwk_snd; 03-11-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Looks good! That change holder panel cleans it up man

Nice. Very nice. If I had one it would be an exact duplicate of yours. Except blue

4.8, TSP 220, 6L90 swap, 3400 Stall, 4.10s w/30" drag radial and T76 @ 16lbs.
    Best ET 11.54@114 w 1.52 60ft
    Raceweight 4905 lbs.

very very nice!! digging the switch panel !
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

very nice! what does it run?

05 RC, LME 6.0, 243 Heads, LSA Rods, 11:25 Forged Pistons, Cam Motion Custom Grind, 4:10, Eaton LSD, Narrowed Rear-end w/ Chromoly Axles, Pacesetters LT's, SLP Loudmouth II Mufflers, Volant CAI, Yank SSTB3600, Bosch 42 lbs inj's, G-Force Tune, FLT Level 4 Trany, Belltech 2/4, Times: ?
    Facebook

Looking good!

You've got to get some vids of that thing on the street. That thing is sick.
    2005 AWD Silverado SS-CAI, Shorties, X pipe, SLP Loudmouth II, HD2 Shift kit, Corvette servo, tru-cool 40k, Yank SS3600, 160 Stat, Nelson tune.

Looks like a great/fast family hauler lol. I just built a cat back with the same magnaflow and love it for my DD. Near silent on cruise control and a little bark when I get on it. I was thinking about an electric cutout for when I am out of the neighborhood and want to make some noise. Have you used these for an extended period of time before? I am most likely moving to Texas this summer but currently live in Alaska so I dont know how well they hold up to cold wet weather and if they keep the seal pretty well.

This is my nice new polished stainless steel tip just from driving home from the shop so I was wondering if anyone has had there QTP cutouts survive this kind of weather lol. I hope this is not thread hijacking just curious, your ride looks great!
    Last edited by Medic455; 03-13-2013 at 09:43 PM.
    2008 2WD extended cab silverado, MODS-Air raid Tube, 3" home brew Magnaflow cat back, Nelson tune on order and a brand new milk stain from the little one.
    New project I just started If anyone is bored, http://sharpasamarble.com

Lookin sweet! My wife really wants to get rid of her 08 g6 for an awd tbss soon.

+ Reply to Thread