+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: First time swap. LQ9 into 95 OBS

Quote Originally Posted by kewljay223 View Post
    yes i did. I posted a thread about it somewhere I believe... Ill try and find it.

EDIT: Ok i found it. let me know if you have any questions about it. Its been a while since i did it but ill try. http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/elect...bs-trucks.html
    No mine works, I was just going to offer some help just in case you hadn't found the issue, but I am glad you did.

oh haha. for sure man. i appreciate it!!
    Like Tumbler in "Gone in 60" I'll drive anything with wheels or without

My 95 ECSB LQ9 build thread - http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...to-95-obs.html
    CALI LEGAL ENGINE SWAP!
    Stock 03 LQ9, DBW, 95' 4l80e w/ Transgo shift kit, 2010 50# GM injectors, 2800 Circle D stall, Spectre CAI, Upgraded trans cooler, Home-made E-fans/shroud, Dual EP-381 fuel pumps w/Home-made hotwire kit
    NEXT ON LIST: Dual Battery setup, CAM/Valvetrain upgrade, Build my own rear mount turbo, TRU-TRAC, HIT THE STRIP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chevy_addicted View Post
    what are the part numbers for the adapters going to the engine oil cooler on theradiator? Thanks
    Have you had any issues with your oil cooler lines being 100% flexable? No pinching or loss in flow problems? Just curious.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1BADBOWTIE View Post
    Have you had any issues with your oil cooler lines being 100% flexable? No pinching or loss in flow problems? Just curious.
    Thanks
    Nope. not at all. They are braided with AN fittings. good stuff. meant for this kind of stuff. no leaks either. No reason not to do it that I can see.

My 95 ECSB LQ9 build thread - http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...to-95-obs.html
    CALI LEGAL ENGINE SWAP!
    Stock 03 LQ9, DBW, 95' 4l80e w/ Transgo shift kit, 2010 50# GM injectors, 2800 Circle D stall, Spectre CAI, Upgraded trans cooler, Home-made E-fans/shroud, Dual EP-381 fuel pumps w/Home-made hotwire kit
    NEXT ON LIST: Dual Battery setup, CAM/Valvetrain upgrade, Build my own rear mount turbo, TRU-TRAC, HIT THE STRIP!!!

I have a 96 obs going with a lq9.i have the dish flywheel.so all I need is the spacer for it to work and egg shape the converter hole to make it bolt up

Quote Originally Posted by obschevy02 View Post
    i have a 96 obs going with a lq9.i have the dish flywheel.so all i need is the spacer for it to work and egg shape the converter hole to make it bolt up
    yup

CALI LEGAL ENGINE SWAP!

do u happen to have any pics of the clearance on your oil pan from underneath? I don't recall seeing it ! Great build by the way

Any videos of this beast running!?

Quote Originally Posted by kewljay223 View Post
    well i got some more done today. was able to get the oil cooler lines ran, fuel lines ran and power steering lines too. after that it was on for the exhaust. im not pro so it took me way longer than at a shop but hey, didnt cost me anything but my time and i like welding so no big deal. was able to get everything up to the 2nd o2 sensor. still need to get the hangers mounted but im done with it for now until i hear what it sounds like as is.

im happy cuz all the major stuff is finally over. now its just a bunch of little things that im going to try and bust my ass on tommorrow cuz id really like to fire her up by the end of the day. wish me luck!

What size fitting and hoses did you use on your Oil Cooler?

+ Reply to Thread