+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: SAR Feb 23rd 2013 GRUDGE RACES

Quote Originally Posted by GMCwantsLS1 View Post
    Hahaha I don't think it will see 120 in the 1/4 but ok i'm down. Stock diesel to stock diesel. Mine's just a 6 cyl so go easy on me!
    Hey now I want in on this one too then.
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

Well the stars didnt align for me this year and we won't be there unfortunately. Wish all you guys luck an hope you guys all have a blast.

I will make sure it is ready for next year.

I had forgot about this thread. I ended up hurting the motor in a grudge race last month and still waiting on pistons to come in so I won't make it with the Blazer. I was going to try to bring the Luv but its not ready yet since my original date was for Tx2K13 and I am going to be pushing to get it ready for that.

Slammed98gmc: I am not saying you where talking shit, just repeating what I was told. I am always up for a race. There are some other races going on in the next couple months also if you want to bring some of these "faster" trucks to compete. HPT is having a true street truck race on April 6th and then Bayou Drag on April 20th. Hell, I will travel up there if there is some truck races too.

Here is the pass it ate itself up. You can see the fuel coming out the cylinders.

You want HOW MANY from a Blazer!?! It's a FREAKING SUV!

It's all good, I know who started it. I seen that it was not you that said it.

I wish we had some type of truck meet / races in the Dallas area. I don't guess there are enough fast trucks here for it.

Hope to have everything going by tx2k though. It won't be on the street but I will take it to the track events.
    Last edited by slammed98gmc; 02-21-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slammed98gmc View Post
    It's all good, I know who started it. I seen that it was not you that said it.

I wish we had some type of truck meet / races in the Dallas area. I don't guess there are enough fast trucks here for it.

Hope to have everything going by tx2k though. It won't be on the street but I will take it to the track events.
    I'll be there to cheer you on!

man that sux!! 2 of the top dogs wont make it ! but oh well!! maybe next year!

dang daniel now that sux, good luck on speedy recovery i know blazonic doesnt stay down long
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by SLO TRUCK View Post
    Hey now I want in on this one too then.
    Ok I'm down with that!
    2006 Superior Blue Trailblazer SS AWD, Stock as a rock

Sold: 2002 GMC Sportside Denali front end with a 2002 LS1, FLT level 5, Yank 2600, Trick Turbo, T76, Nelson intercooler, 60LB injectors, Warbro fuel pump, Eaton locker, Magnaflow, 3.42, Nelson Performance Tuning (speed density).

Sold: 1981 GMC LB RC 1500 2002 4.8L 4L60E 12 bolt 3.73 Richmond Lock Right AC PS Nelson Performance tuning

+ Reply to Thread