+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Long travel pre runner 4-linked!

As easy as it would be to change the drivetrain, that is what i don't like about it. I also need some bed space if I am going to park the dmax at the house while I travel to the rig. I want red as well but I won't deny strongly contemplating it and making an offer so y'all could bring it down at LS1.
    --2013 CC Z71, Edelbrock charged, cam, long tubes, 4.5" Zone, 285/70/18 KM2s on Gear Big Block, Kenwood system, LineX, Retrax, Katskinz, NFab.
    --2012 Dmax CC Z71, Cognito UCAs, braces, Fox 2.0, LineX, Nfab, Retrax, Ranch Hand Front/Back, Custom Katskinz, Black Gear 18x9 wrapped in 285/70/18 Toyo MT.

Bed space? It's called a back seat. There is room to put a box next to the cab like Carl's truck or the spares could come off the rear if you needed more. I'm sure you could scrounge up a 6.0 and I have a fresh 4l80 I could sell you.

Hit me up and we can talk about it.
    @J_Industries ON INSTGRAM

TURBO MIC PERFORMANCE
    MAZZULLA OFF-ROAD
    KING SHOCKS

[HOONIGAN]

This Prerunner is no longer available for sale. It should be sitting in my shop by the time I get home if the damn shipping company would get off their asses...
    --2013 CC Z71, Edelbrock charged, cam, long tubes, 4.5" Zone, 285/70/18 KM2s on Gear Big Block, Kenwood system, LineX, Retrax, Katskinz, NFab.
    --2012 Dmax CC Z71, Cognito UCAs, braces, Fox 2.0, LineX, Nfab, Retrax, Ranch Hand Front/Back, Custom Katskinz, Black Gear 18x9 wrapped in 285/70/18 Toyo MT.

+ Reply to Thread