+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: some pics of my truck

Besides the back being a couple inches low, it looks great. It looks like those wheels and that motor are meant to be with that truck, great looking truck

Quote Originally Posted by randallmeans View Post
    Besides the back being a couple inches low, it looks great. It looks like those wheels and that motor are meant to be with that truck, great looking truck
    thanks bro im still working on it. looking for new rear suspension (4link) so i can adjust the height n well for better traction. new engine setup coming soon too.

nice truck!

Quote Originally Posted by randallmeans View Post
    +1 Looks super sweet, keep up the good work and keep the pics coming.

....ps post you paint code in my "paint codes" section located in the Racer's Lounge
    2001 ECSB Z-71: 7.0L LS7, Kook's LT's, True Duals, RPM Tune, F.A.S.T. Intake/TB, YANK TT3000, 4:10's, G80, AWD Swap, 160-Stat.....
    Slowest in South Jersey ..........SOLD :-(
    2012 GMC Sierra Z71 CC: 6 Speed, 3:73's, G80, Back up DD...........SOLD
    2000 RCSB Shitbox.......370LSx/Built 60e/4.56's,EATON Posi, CAI,3" SLP Exhaust, DD.......Build Thread http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...ker-punch.html

Quote Originally Posted by MrHorsepowerLSx View Post
    +1 Looks super sweet, keep up the good work and keep the pics coming.

....ps post you paint code in my "paint codes" section located in the Racer's Lounge
    its actually the original paint job im the second owner since 2005.

Start a thread and post pics of the 6lug swap. Cause i wanna see it done. I wanna get a obs and do 6lug. I was thinkin do it with obs 4x4 from hub. And axles in back. Am i close? Or u weld and drill?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Blu View Post
    Start a thread and post pics of the 6lug swap. Cause i wanna see it done. I wanna get a obs and do 6lug. I was thinkin do it with obs 4x4 from hub. And axles in back. Am i close? Or u weld and drill?
    i should do a thread but i only have a couple of pics of it but this are the parts i used.
    in front i did a spindle, rotor, brake calipers n pads swap from a 92 c2500 2wd n in the rear i did a 4x4 rear end from a 1998 z71.

That front the heavy duty 1500 actually? Since its a 6lug?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Blu View Post
    That front the heavy duty 1500 actually? Since its a 6lug?
    well when i ordered my 2in drop spindles i received the ones from a 2500 cus when i installed them my original rotor (1500) did not enter the stud in the spindles. so i had to put back the original back.

New engine

New rear suspension....

+ Reply to Thread