+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: OBS Low Mount Twin Turbocharged

Quote Originally Posted by conekiller01 View Post
    Sickness.... Question though you don't think that the turbos are gonna heat soak the transmission? I figure their is a big ass cooler but still seems like the cooler lines would have to be awfully close to those snails?

i tried to think of every possible issue, got that one covered. Plus, after doing several aps kits, they are low mount like this, they never had an issue with heatsoak or anything like that.
    I'm sure heat will rise and be a little warm, but every turbo kit causes some issue and compromises something.
    twin BM coolers, right on the fan (with spacing) as much air as possible.
    The two fans on the heat exchange are pushers.

thanks Trick!

That is a good looking setup! How does it run Allen?
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD
    La Viuda negra/ a.k.a. Black Betty

LQ4 6.0L, WCCH HEADS, LEVEL 5 FLT 4L80E TRANS. WITH TRANS BREAK, YANK 3200 STALL, TRICK TURBO, TURBONETICS T-76 TURBO, CUSTOM INTERCOOLED, 68lb INJECTORS, CUSTOM S/D TUNE FROM NELSON PERFORMANCE, COMP CAM 212/214 .557/.559 116+2, SNOW METH. KIT, . ALL INSTALLED AND DYNOED AT NELSON PERFORMANCE: 5**?HP @ 5073rpms and 5**TQ @ 4389rpms AT THE WHEELS WITH 10 PSI OF BOOST. ALL 3/4 TON TRUCK 5435LBS, NOTHING TAKEN OFF, STREET TIRES, AND USUALLY 2 BABY SEATS. WANNA RIDE?
    SOLD***

Just wanted to say thanks to Nelson performance again, thanks to all at the shop. I know that this biuld has been a pain in your ass Allen an guys, but I do thank u guys a lot. Littleblue will be hitting the roads very soon. SO Everybody better watch out, if u see a blue obs coming up in your rear view mirror, just pull over to the slow lane!! I will be looking out for u Mic. I will see everybody ealse at the Ls1 truck race in feb.

Looks awesome!!!

I've seen a few of the vids and pics floating around lately. Looks great dude! Glad to see you're enjoying it like I did. Now I just need to take a road trip down there to see it in person! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by 91blkstpsd View Post
    I've seen a few of the vids and pics floating around lately. Looks great dude! Glad to see you're enjoying it like I did. Now I just need to take a road trip down there to see it in person! Haha
    Thanks! If u would like to see some more videos of so fast trucks from south Texas, look up (skull crusher adventure) on face book. This is the guy that does some really cool videos for us.

+ Reply to Thread