+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: AVOID LSX POWERSPORTS IN MANSFIELD collected money and wont help customer now

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Blu View Post
    Truck was delivered linkage shifting backwards to he didn't mention that. When he sent me the header and piston pics i pm'd them to allen right away hoping he would take care of them and not let this hapoen yo any of you guys here. I feel effin horrible for letting it happen to a marine friend of mine. Wish i woulda talked him into waiting. Its partly my fault. One reason i left the shop was cause shady work i didnt want my ame thrown around with. But it still did cause i made the invoice. And in it, it stated ceramic coated headers. They only ordered him the psinted black ones. And pocketed the rest of the money. Til he called him out on it. Still tho chris is blaming me on pt.net for the invoice being "wrong" which wasnt the wrong. The parts ordered were wrong.

Sorry to conekiller to for you gettin shafted huge on your converter they did. Wish i warned you earlier too.
    and you still recommended them???
    I used to work for Audio Source in Wichita Falls and I would not recommend them to my worst enemy for the exact same reason, shoddy work.
    2005 black Yukon XL SLT - traded in for me wife's new Fusion (GM sucks these days)
    2002 black Yukon SLT (the skinny sister)
    1969 green Pontiac GTO (Layla, AKA the black sheep)

INSTALLS AND MORE.. http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...-low-life.html
    Sticky/broken gauges? I can help. PM me for details.

I was not impressed with their 4L80e crossmember. It took them a month and a half for them to even ship it and when I finally got it the mounting pad was welded to the right 2 inches off! I had to redo that part and am still not happy. The trans sits very low in the truck now. Chris knocked off the price a small amount because it was late but it was hell trying to get ahold of them.
    2002 ECSB 2WD 5.3
    1995 Formula Firebird 383 LT1
    1984 Camaro 408 SBC

Most sports require one ball, motocross requires two.

Racing isn't a matter of life and death, it's much more important than that.

Quote Originally Posted by lo-lyf View Post
    and you still recommended them???
    I used to work for Audio Source in Wichita Falls and I would not recommend them to my worst enemy for the exact same reason, shoddy work.
    Never recommend them after i left.

But serious builds i still sent allens way. But like moddin their are ppl who like cheap work. So didn't hurt to recommend them. Once i seej the customer service and after the shootout i left.

Quote Originally Posted by screaminchicken View Post
    I was not impressed with their 4L80e crossmember. It took them a month and a half for them to even ship it and when I finally got it the mounting pad was welded to the right 2 inches off! I had to redo that part and am still not happy. The trans sits very low in the truck now. Chris knocked off the price a small amount because it was late but it was hell trying to get ahold of them.
    Thats because he has an old ass 80e im sure over the yrs the mounting has changed. He never built it, just ripped off his after the shootout and painted it. I was disgusted.

Justin the OP was sold a 03 80e and got a 91
    Last edited by Crazy Blu; 10-23-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Dude chris callin me out now cause i told^ abiut the cross member. Kids kids.

The mounting is the same because I have had both the late model and early model case in my truck with this crossmember. I dont know how it fit in his truck without using a ratchet strap or some other way of half assing it to bring the trans sideways enough to fit.
    2002 ECSB 2WD 5.3
    1995 Formula Firebird 383 LT1
    1984 Camaro 408 SBC

Most sports require one ball, motocross requires two.

Racing isn't a matter of life and death, it's much more important than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Blu View Post
    Dude chris callin me out now cause i told^ abiut the cross member. Kids kids.
    probably tryin to clear his name.
    but any updates on the OP issues? just hate for another person to run into the same problem

+ Reply to Thread