+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AVOID LSX POWERSPORTS IN MANSFIELD collected money and wont help customer now

Quote Originally Posted by phantom405 View Post
    I've seen you post this on two different forums now. How could you possibly get anti-freeze in the oil doing a standard cam swap? I understand you pull the water pump off, ...ock
    I thought the same thing when he said that but didn't feel like posting Like u, I'm not saying anything regarding the topic but I am curious how coolant enters the engine when doing a cam swap.
    I guess only way is if u were to tilt the engine/truck forward and some comes out of the waterpump holes and leaks into the oil pan. I dunna no

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    I guess only way is if u were to tilt the engine/truck forward and some comes out of the waterpump holes and leaks into the oil pan. I dunna no
    Bingo!! Coolant always stays in the block when the rad is drained, since the had the transmission work going on odds are the truck may have been jacked up? this only increased the odds of the this happening.

The Fleet...
    2003 Suburban- 5.4 L59 331CI 10:5.1 Compression -Built by ME
    2004 Avalanche- 5.7 LS1 -NOT built by me
    2005 Silverado RCSB- 5.7 LS6 -Built by ME

But we still don't get coolant in the oil regardless.

And with trans out motor tilted backwords not forward making even harder. But guess it can happen somehow. Anything possible

Truck was delivered linkage shifting backwards to he didn't mention that. When he sent me the header and piston pics i pm'd them to allen right away hoping he would take care of them and not let this hapoen yo any of you guys here. I feel effin horrible for letting it happen to a marine friend of mine. Wish i woulda talked him into waiting. Its partly my fault. One reason i left the shop was cause shady work i didnt want my ame thrown around with. But it still did cause i made the invoice. And in it, it stated ceramic coated headers. They only ordered him the psinted black ones. And pocketed the rest of the money. Til he called him out on it. Still tho chris is blaming me on pt.net for the invoice being "wrong" which wasnt the wrong. The parts ordered were wrong.

Sorry to conekiller to for you gettin shafted huge on your converter they did. Wish i warned you earlier too.

coolant wasnt in oil, they reused old oil

Quote Originally Posted by D1rTy87 View Post
    coolant wasnt in oil, they reused old oil
    And you know this how?

Quote Originally Posted by jmgak47 View Post
    And you know this how?
    i think he said, the oil was black!

Quote Originally Posted by blacstar View Post
    i think he said, the oil was black!
    They broke your clutch pedal pretty sure you had to replace it with your own money right?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Blu View Post
    They broke your clutch pedal pretty sure you had to replace it with your own money right?
    yeah, but i just wanted the truck back for my nephew to drive. i didnt think it was a big deal cause other guys have had theirs snap. were probably going thru the gears too slow! i got a spare now. kinda reminds of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWEhelJrmeo

+ Reply to Thread