+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AVOID LSX POWERSPORTS IN MANSFIELD collected money and wont help customer now

Quote Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
    they gave me a free tshirt. They're good in my books.
    lmao!
    Current project.
    1957 Belair

SOLD!
    http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...rkwhite61.html
    1999 Silverado RCSB
    2004 LS6
    4/6 drop
    frame off rebuild

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    They gave me a free tshirt. They're good in my books.
    We all know free swag can buy friendship. why do you think we all support NP it's the free stickers and the free forum they built. Haha jk
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

I recently had a member from Indiana message me on fb about them. I guess he ordered parts from them, they didn't show up for a month, no one would answer a phone or email. When the parts did show up, it was drop shipped from tsp that week.

Quote Originally Posted by TXSZ66AVLANCHE View Post
    This is what happens when guys have two months of experience and suddenly feel like they are experts. Take note of this fail, the reason you always change oil after a cam swap is because antifreeze in the oil makes bad chit happen.
    I've seen you post this on two different forums now. How could you possibly get anti-freeze in the oil doing a standard cam swap? I understand you pull the water pump off, but even then the front cover is still on. The crank case is still sealed at that point. I'm not sticking up for the guys, they've obviously done some people wrong. But your argument makes no sense. I did no less than 6 cam swaps in my original 5.3 in my truck and NEVER changed the oil before I fired it back up. I just don't understand how you could possibly get water in the crank case unless you rocked the truck back and forth with the front cover off and sloshed some anti-freeze out of the block
    2007 RCSB|DTR81 built LSx 3xx|PRC|NX|BOGART|MSD|QUICKFUEL 950 E85|4L80|FTI Converters|Smith RaceCraft|Racepak
    midweststreetcars.com

The only motors that coolant gets in the oil are the old school motors, because the intake has to come off.

Damm

My fault inviting them to sar guys. Didnt know they were out to screw ppl!

Well that sucks, met them at SAR and they seemed pretty cool

95 C1500 LM7, built 4L60e, Circle D 3200, LT's, Nelson tune, open differential, 3.42, and LS1 e-fans. Tractionless

They not on this site no more or what cause if they are they must relieze they messed up cause not chimming in to say other wize

Yea isn't he a sponsor , there's always 2 sides of a story.

+ Reply to Thread