+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Time to spray!!!

Time to spray!!!

No pics yet. Just bought a N2O kit off a guy on PT.net. Should be here next week. Will update post with install pics.

Wow should be fun.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Quote Originally Posted by kerrige View Post
    Wow should be fun.
    I hope so. All I need to install my nnbs intake are rails and the X-link for the TB. Can't seem to find them used.

You get some traction bars? How much laughing gas you going to use?

Quote Originally Posted by AFSP1211 View Post
    I hope so. All I need to install my nnbs intake are rails and the X-link for the TB. Can't seem to find them used.
    Buy new! Waiting is no fun lol what is your current setup?

The Fleet...
    2003 Suburban- 5.4 L59 331CI 10:5.1 Compression -Built by ME
    2004 Avalanche- 5.7 LS1 -NOT built by me
    2005 Silverado RCSB- 5.7 LS6 -Built by ME

Quote Originally Posted by canada4g63 View Post
    You get some traction bars? How much laughing gas you going to use?
    No bars yet and my DR's are almost done so it's gonna be a smoke show. I'll probably get some caltracs this winter so everything's good for next spring. I'm going to start at 100 then bump it from there. I don't want to run more than 200 on this motor.

Quote Originally Posted by TXSZ66AVLANCHE View Post
    Buy new! Waiting is no fun lol what is your current setup?
    I dont like waiting either but I'm on a budget and new is too pricey. Running a 5.3 bored to LS1 specs with ls1 flat top pistons. Milled 241's for 11:1 cr, 228r cam, PI 3000 stall, FLT lvl 5 4l65, trutrac w/4.10's and Yukon axels.

Should run good! I have a set of rails off a nnbs intake i can sell u for a good price pm me wat u think they are worth and ill get em shipped to ya

Quote Originally Posted by AFSP1211 View Post
    No bars yet and my DR's are almost done so it's gonna be a smoke show. I'll probably get some caltracs this winter so everything's good for next spring. I'm going to start at 100 then bump it from there. I don't want to run more than 200 on this motor.

I dont like waiting either but I'm on a budget and new is too pricey. Running a 5.3 bored to LS1 specs with ls1 flat top pistons. Milled 241's for 11:1 cr, 228r cam, PI 3000 stall, FLT lvl 5 4l65, trutrac w/4.10's and Yukon axels.
    Cool, any idle videos? Any plans to swap heads?

The Fleet...
    2003 Suburban- 5.4 L59 331CI 10:5.1 Compression -Built by ME
    2004 Avalanche- 5.7 LS1 -NOT built by me
    2005 Silverado RCSB- 5.7 LS6 -Built by ME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX57HUpIA7w
    If that link doesn't work just search for AFSP1211 on YouTube and I got a few vids on there. I would love to swap my heads but that probably won't happen until this summer if I'm lucky. I'm debating on whether or not to just start a big cube build for boost. If I choose to start a new build I'll leave this one alone and take my time on the build this summer and drop it in over next winter.

gonna spray her huh clint?! nice! will be cool having a FEW trucks at the track come spring.

+ Reply to Thread