+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smashburger Car Meet

Smashburger Car Meet

Quote Originally Posted by jdmwagon View Post
    Don't get me wrong, some of the cars are nice, some as in two! But this is a truck forum! Thats is the last time I checked! Lol

There were a few american cars that slipped in there...need to watch the editing...

07 Z71 4x4, 6.0L, 3.73s, Turbonetics T76 @ 10 psi, 75 shot, Snow meth kit, PLX DM-100 wideband gauge, Nelson tune, Comp 212/216 .557/.561 114 lsa, 60# injectors, Yank 3000, 4L80E , Magnaflow - dumped, e-cutout
    Line-X, Pace Edwards Full Metal Jackrabbit bedcover

I had a really really hard time watching this, I didn't even finish it. Nice try kid!!!

Good call, two dogs! I didn't see a LS1 TRUCK on that video, an if 4 or 5 of them did show up, there wouldn't be a car there that could beat them. Please just stop posting the video, waste of time! We don't want to see rice rockets or anything slower than a fast truck on this sight. Thank u very much an happy new year to u!!! Couldent finish video too!!!!!

Littleblue, I am pretty sure that JMS goes to some of those meets. They do run some single digit Daily driver evo's. Not sure if there are any in that Vid as I cant watch it just sayin. But for the most part not much to see there
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

+ Reply to Thread