+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Launch?

Ill have to dig into it alittle more. I dont know much about the tuning thing. That othwr truck i posted is what im trying to achive. I know our trucks arnt rhe exact same but i should have alittle more power than his? Idk just seems off to me?

You notice his shift extensions are right at 5k also he is probably reving 6.5K or so because there is a bit of a pause at 6k. Yes his converter is a 3.5K which will make his extensions higher then yours by default, especially if its a smaller diameter stall. But rev that sucker a hair higher and make sure your not tapping limiter, do a log of some kind if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by darnie1987 View Post
    Ill have to dig into it alittle more. I dont know much about the tuning thing. That othwr truck i posted is what im trying to achive. I know our trucks arnt rhe exact same but i should have alittle more power than his? Idk just seems off to me?
    Your truck being a 4wd and running 33's is not helping in the least. His stall is the really advantage he has over your truck mod wise.

Ya that and the cam. But cam wise im sure i make up for it with the heads, and the manifold. So ya gears and 300 more stall? Just seems like a huge diff between his and mine.

Would fuel have anything to do with it? I have tbss injectors and have been planning on getting a warbro but haven't been able to yet?
    Last edited by darnie1987; 09-23-2012 at 09:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread