+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New toy...

New toy...

Probably not the coolest thing to most people on here, but I have a strange thing for older Nissan/Datsun rides... I picked this bad boy up over the weekend... Drove all the way to San Diego, from Tulsa, to get it, IN ONE WEEKEND! lol

Has a FRESHLY rebuilt, break-in miles only, L16 motor with 240z flat top pistons, U67 2.0l Ed Hale ported head with cam, rare NISMO adjustable top timing gear, dual SU carberators (also from the NISMO catalog), an SSS distributor and Energy suspension lowering coils, paired with 5way adjustable Tokiko 280z strut inserts in shortened, 2" diameter strut casings and bump spacers. ALL BRAND NEW polyurathane front bushings and tie rods and center controll assembly, ball joints and New Nissan strut to body bushings. Brand New adjustable T/C rod from TECHNO TOY TUNING. New alignment. Brand New idler arm, Brand New motor mounts. motor compartment sandblasted and re-painted. new clutch. Brand New rear engine mount, also new brakes and hoses. Nissan alt and starter. Electronic ignition. Brand new 3row aluminum radiator, Electric fans. Electric fuel pump. Freshly re-covered seats. Heater and everything else works. GT steering wheel. Shortened shifter. New exhaust system, Original low miles(39,000). New carpet. Four speed installed but also came with a five speed 280z transmission and a TON of other parts as well.

Man that thing is cool! There is a local guy that autocrosses one like that and kicks ass

04 RCSB 5.3, Homemade 80mm FM, TU1, TH400

I have a sweet spot for the old Z cars so I can relate.
    2010 Silverado 4.8 Ext Cab 4x4
    Cam, Stall, 4.88's

Nice! Glad someone on here can relate! lol I actually plan to autocross this one, Nick!

When does the ls swap begin?

Never.

couple interior snaps...

pretty cool lil car for sure.
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

droooool love it! My mom was big into datsuns back in the day
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

My parents drove Datsun pickups when I was born and they were still in college. I have always wanted one. Nice ride man.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

+ Reply to Thread