+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: np farmtruc 8sec pass @rgv shootout

Quote Originally Posted by vrod25 View Post
    Hell yea, everyone there was speechless when they saw both trucks run. Wtf??
    NP!!!
    It was funny how everyone got quiet when Alan did his NHRA burnout.
    2000*GMC longtubes nelson tune, built trans,trutrac circle d 278 mm stall 373 posi,100 shot of dope and 228 232 588 595 cam.

'Bout time Allen...sheesh!

Congrats amigo!

07 Z71 4x4, 6.0L, 3.73s, Turbonetics T76 @ 10 psi, 75 shot, Snow meth kit, PLX DM-100 wideband gauge, Nelson tune, Comp 212/216 .557/.561 114 lsa, 60# injectors, Yank 3000, 4L80E , Magnaflow - dumped, e-cutout
    Line-X, Pace Edwards Full Metal Jackrabbit bedcover

Congrats Allen!! Your trucks got a lot more in it also... Good to see it's still going strong and shuting people up. Kudos!! 8's aren't easy...

On a side note:

"Once fastest TBSS" LOL... find me one that's faster please... The red dragon is a light truck and would take a 155mph trap or better to beat him on the highway (It's fast!!), track racer, it's not (until it's been proven to my eyes). My roll racing days on the highway are over... don't ask why lol... So a rematch will be at the track, call out?... Sure!! Mine should be a little faster now with some upgrades and my issues found/fixed. Would be fun and I'm all about fun...
    30' Ford Model A Tudor Sedan - Custom chassis - Big bore LS2 - twin B76's - Glide - 9" w/ 3.07 gears - 30" DR tire - 2k lbs cruiser

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleMinivan View Post
    Congrats Allen!! Your trucks got a lot more in it also... Good to see it's still going strong and shuting people up. Kudos!! 8's aren't easy...

On a side note:

"Once fastest TBSS" LOL... find me one that's faster please... The red dragon is a light truck and would take a 155mph trap or better to beat him on the highway (It's fast!!), track racer, it's not (until it's been proven to my eyes). My roll racing days on the highway are over... don't ask why lol... So a rematch will be at the track, call out?... Sure!! Mine should be a little faster now with some upgrades and my issues found/fixed. Would be fun and I'm all about fun...
    Yes I know u have or had the fastest was 9.0... I just thought U took it apart and sold it , but I kinda figured it was a bluff
    I still thought u would pull that truck though , I'm guessing he runs 9s as well
    Last edited by CHEVROLADE; 08-21-2012 at 08:33 AM.

[QUOTE=TurboMic;494355]I was at work. Sucks owning your own company, really cuts the play time down. Lol

tell me about it...lol
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

SO i know others are lurking, what's it gonna take to get all the "fastest" trucks together and run them? all these forums and all these groups need to clash (in a friendly way) and end it!

i say we can get together at any track, i propose SAR due to the management and the way they like to run things, but i'm open to any track. plus freddy is one hell of a good guy and likes this stuff.

keep it categorized or group us all together, regardless it'll be fun.

so who's in?
    when's a good time?!
    how long do we all need to get our trucks running?

there can only be one list, there can only be one fastest truck; the rest is just bench racing.

btw, no bs, steep entry fee and good payout!

If you mean by engine size ill take a stab at the 6.0 title.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

I like this...I like this lots

95 C1500 LM7, built 4L60e, Circle D 3200, LT's, Nelson tune, open differential, 3.42, and LS1 e-fans. Tractionless

keep in mind, sar has been having it's monthly Truck Shootout, the last race is in Oct. then there is a final Truck shootout in november. we could do something then??
    just a thought. oct is hpt, feb is lstruck, then it starts all over again throughout the year.
    i, we, np, along with others have rented sar from 12-6pm several times before as well., so that's possible if there are only a handful.
    we could even do this all on separate dates, for each category, string it out, then lead to the fastest group.

whatever, just let's figure something out. farmtruc is foaming at the mouth and it's already tired of a 8.9, lol.

Im gonna be rushing to get done by feb so count me out
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

+ Reply to Thread