+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Springfield XD 9mm - 3 days old, never fired, includes ammo

Springfield XD 9mm - 3 days old, never fired, includes ammo

$475

Purchased for my wife, but she's having buyers remorse. We bought this at Bass Pro three days ago for $549 before tax. She decided she's not comfortable with it - so instead of having it just sit here, I'll take the hit.

This is the "Essentials" kit...two magazines, magazine loader, gun holster, dual magazine holster...Also throwing in an new box of 25 Hornady 'Critical Defense' cartridges (paid $21.49) as well as a new box of 50 Winchester SXZ9 training cartridges (paid $15.49).

The only thing we request from the purchaser is name and drivers license upon transaction. We're in the Mesquite area, but will meet within a reasonable distance in the Dallas area.

Here is the link to Bass Pro's listing: click

Here is the description from Bass Pro's site:

The Springfield Armory XD Service 9mm High Capacity Pistol w/4'' Barrel combines XD performance with Springfield Armory's Ultra Safety Assurance Action Trigger system with high capacity. The 4'' barrel XD Service pistol combines safety with ease of use, reliability, and accuracy on every shot. Great for use in all lighting conditions, XD Service pistols feature both visual and tactile indication from the gun's loaded chamber indicator and striker status indicator. This gun combines a polymer frame, forged steel slide, and hammer-forged 4'' barrel for long lasting durability. The XD Service's contoured, full length polymer grip delivers natural pointability, while the gun's one piece full length guide rod recoil system buffers recoil for great multi-shot accuracy. No tool takedown for easier cleaning and maintenance. Ambidextrous magazine release. Grip safety and trigger safety. Three dot dovetail sights. Black finish. Double action. Weight: 28 oz. Capacity: 16+1 rounds.

Forgot we can't sell firearms here, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    Forgot we can't sell firearms here, sorry!
    I think its a great idea. I'll ask around, my dad might want another XD.
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

It's priced to be about the best deal out there (including the ammo) for an XD 9mm.

Let me know.

If you were closer my dad would be all over this

95 C1500 LM7, built 4L60e, Circle D 3200, LT's, Nelson tune, open differential, 3.42, and LS1 e-fans. Tractionless

Sold!

+ Reply to Thread