+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome New Members

Welcome!!!
    We'd like to hear from you. What projects do you have in store? Where are you from (if you don't mind me asking)?

See ya online,

allen

What up?
    I'm from Southern Cali, more specifically the San Fernando Valley area. Any locals?
    I have an '01 white Sierra SCSB 4.8.
    All the mods my cheap ass could afford for now are K&N intake, HPP3 and a Flowmaster 50 series muffler.
    Near future mods include a full Hotchkis 2/4 drop with the sway bars, and ASM headers with Flowmaster original 40 series catback system.
    '01 Sierra 4.8 SCSB
    4.10, Eaton posi, Nelson tune, 160 t-stat, K&N Intake, Magnaflow catback, Vig 3200, Transgo+billets, 100 NX wet shot

Welcome to LS1Truck!!

Sounds like you have a nice project going on. What rims do you have/are you going to use?
    91 s10 - bagged and bodydropped...getting rebuilt
    91 nissan - backhalfed and bagged

Talking

name: Brian
    ride: none yet....well i got one but its pretty much sold.

looking for a new vehicle as we speak..err type. anyways, i like to learn about all kinds of vehicles so i hope you all dont mind me being here
    BrianE.
    Coming soon: //260 Designs//

Welcome B!! Altho we are Ford haters, i wont delete you and ban that crappy dial-up IP you have jk.

Again, welcome guys, glad ya'll could make it over here, everyone on this forum is cool so far, and all posts try to get answered, so you should enjoy it.

I've had a few thoughts about other vehicles i'd like to build. I'm really in to those 95 RX7's. with an ls1 of course. I know of only one so far and he hauls ass.

another one would be an older z28, maybe a 94, i'd like to slip an ls1 in there and build it up pretty good and keep it as stock looking as possible. i like sleepers.

enjoy,

allen

i hate that pos Ford of mine. im glad i am getting rid of that hunk of crap!!
    BrianE.
    Coming soon: //260 Designs//

Right now I have the stockers, I'm going to wait until I drop it and throw some dubs on it, but I'm still undecided on which ones. I like the Boyd Coddington Renegades, the American Racing Maxims, and the ASATRSII. I want a sporty looking truck, not a drastic drop on chromed-out rims. Basically I would like to make my own version of what a SS truck should be. Check out the April '03 Sport Truck magazine. There's a black silvy with an engine that is pretty much perfect. I'd like to do something like that one day.

BTW, my Sierra has the Yukon Denali/ Sierra Denali front end on it. I did the conversion after some idiot rear ended me and pushed me into the guy in front of me. So I guess it worked out for me
    '01 Sierra 4.8 SCSB
    4.10, Eaton posi, Nelson tune, 160 t-stat, K&N Intake, Magnaflow catback, Vig 3200, Transgo+billets, 100 NX wet shot

just wanted to say hi, my name is seth and im from vacaville california. i am also a member of ls1.com andls1tech.com. im looking forward to sharing some good info on our hobby.
    2000 SILVERADO LS , SBSC, 2WD, 5.3, 3:73 POSI, TCI 3500, BILLIT SERVOS, DEEP ALUMINUM TRANS PAN, 160 T-STAT, 34" RADIATOR, 16" ELECTRIC FAN, GIBSON SHORTIES, 3" OPEN EXHAUST, JANTZER T.B., K&N GEN 2, ASP PULLEY, NELSON TUNE, NGK TR55, TAYLOR WIRES, 100 SHOT DRY N.O.S., 5-7" BELLTECH DROP, BOYD CODDINGTON TIMLESS 6(18X8, 18X9.5), TOYO PROXES T1S(255/45/18, 285/40/18), ALL SYNTHETIC FLUIDS, KATZKIN LEATHER, T/A GIRDLE & STUD KIT, DYNATECH ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT, 250 LBS OF WEIGHT REDUCTION, STREET SCEENE MIRRORS, SIR MICHAELS ROLL PAN, AND MORE IN THE WORKS.

Welcome to LS1Truck man! What do you drive and what are your mods/plans

+ Reply to Thread