+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: grandpa's 64 gmc

Quote Originally Posted by rock007 View Post
    this truck is now totally scrap.
    You make me so sad...

He must get paid money for each post he puts up on the site with the company business link attached at the bottom of it.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

They must up thr payment depending on how dumb the comments are

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    He must get paid money for each post he puts up on the site with the company business link attached at the bottom of it.
    Thats what im thinkin! Mods/admin should ban for trolling!

What's the word on this??

Well broke the foot and after seeing dr i was told i need to stay off of it while in the boot and stick to crutches so its on hold for a lil bit!

He doesn't know what he's talking about

Most people, even "car guys", don't know about the somewhat weird GMC only V6 from that era. They look odd, they sound odd, most old timers think the V is incorrect nomenclature. I haven't seen one in a while but did see an original Monza driving on the street the other day. There is also a functional, un-modified LUV around here too.

Quote Originally Posted by GasGuzzler View Post
    Most people, even "car guys", don't know about the somewhat weird GMC only V6 from that era. They look odd, they sound odd, most old timers think the V is incorrect nomenclature. I haven't seen one in a while but did see an original Monza driving on the street the other day. There is also a functional, un-modified LUV around here too.
    Ya its a 305 ci! Looks huge in there!

Yeah, my highschool buddy back up in OKC has one with a flat bed on it. He drives it all over the place. The funny thing is you almost have to wind it up for it to start, the thing has such low compression that it takes a bit to get it started. His is pretty much a one owner, from grandpa, to dad and finally to him.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

+ Reply to Thread