+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just a few wires left, 1994 model silverado, need some help

Just a few wires left, 1994 model silverado, need some help

I only have a few wires left, the 12V for the fuel pump is the grey wire on the Fuel pump relay correct?? Also Which wire on the fuel pump relay harness is 12V switched and has 12V constant while cranking??

Which wires under the dash do I need to cut to wire in the speedometer wire and the check engine light off my new harness??

Thanks in advance, all that's left after these wires is fuel lines, pump in the tank changed and exhaust and I'll have the swap 99% done, I can't wait to drive it!

I just got my truck to start yesterday, i still have the wires out. Ill look over them and let you know which ones. I can give you the part numbers i used for the fuel system if that helps. I went all steel braided with the c5 filter.

My 93 was grey

try this

41883118.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bowtieboy2692 View Post
    I just got my truck to start yesterday, i still have the wires out. Ill look over them and let you know which ones. I can give you the part numbers i used for the fuel system if that helps. I went all steel braided with the c5 filter.

Thanks.. im running a feed/return line on my truck

I used the 12 v source from distributor for constant power while starting.I also used the gray 12v off the fuse underhood so fuel pump is still fused.I eliminated the relay because my harness had a relay already for the fuel pump.

Quote Originally Posted by gagliano7 View Post
    I used the 12 v source from distributor for constant power while starting.I also used the gray 12v off the fuse underhood so fuel pump is still fused.I eliminated the relay because my harness had a relay already for the fuel pump.
    I did this exact thing on my swap

Quote Originally Posted by 1991SSP View Post
    Thanks.. im running a feed/return line on my truck
    Are running a return from the intake or the c5 corvette filter?

Quote Originally Posted by bowtieboy2692 View Post
    Are running a return from the intake or the c5 corvette filter?
    I mean from the fuel rail*

I ran a return from the rail down to the stock return line by the filter. I was able to use a fuel filter from a 98 S10, it has the threads on the tank side, I used some dorman quick connect fittings and some fuel injection rubber line with 2 clamps on each fitting for the main line

+ Reply to Thread