+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help!

help!

i have a.single track harness an a duel track throttle body is there any way to wire the duel track connectors to the single track harness?

What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray@NP View Post
    What are you talking about?
    I hope he's not talking about the cruise control and throttle cables lol

Na i have to harness out of an 01 truck an the connectors at the throttle body are different my tthrottle body his tp sensor ad idel air sensor connectors an the other harness i have just has one big connector an its also out of an 01 truck

Pics? Sounds like tb is wrong
    Slowest in Oklahoma...

Not sure of the use of the word "track" but the original DBW throttles had two plugs due to the external TPS the newer ones don't have. The old ones have a two wire pigtail for motor control of the blade and a three wire pigtail for the TPS. Trouble is, the newer ones with the internal TPS have two TPS built in so there are two signal wires, a low reference wire, a 5V reference wire, two motor control wires. You can reconfigure one to work with the other but since the PCM's are different (I think), you really need to know what you're doing AND have access to all the information (schematics, etc.) and know how to use the information.

Ok well i bought a truck that was v6 an someone did a v8 swap an its throwing trans codes an i feels like it stuck in 3d an it want shift so i was checking wires an they have cut the harness so i picked up a harness an was just going to use it but instead of using it becuz of the difference i just traced the wires an hooked them up right an its still doing the same thang......... an its un tuned just a junk yard pcm they put in an they have a push button start wired up soo any info would help

Oh my!

Yea an in needing a like help to figer it out???

+ Reply to Thread