+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Mazzulla, J Industries, Nelson Performance, Turbo

Mazzulla, J Industries, Nelson Performance, Turbo

I picked this up yesterday, got it pretty cheap bc it was a theft recovery and both bed sides are tore up. But the rest of the truck is solid. If anyone needs any parts off this thing let me know. as of right now, bed, front fenders, both bumpers, fuel tank, rear end and drive shaft, all front and rear suspension will be coming off.

Plans are to run the Mazzulla racing full long travel kit I already have on the front, and having the rear 4 linked with the 9" I already have, along with a SCORE International legal cage. It should be a true blue badass offroad machine. It will get a single front mount 76 kit that I already have sitting here, and either the forged 6.0 that use to be in my black truck, or the forged 5.7 ls1 that i just recently built. Im just to start small on the power and go for about 650 -700 rwhp. This will be a long build, but I will try and keep it updated as it goes.

yesterday on the way home.

single digit street truck

for build info

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...cs-garage.html

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

8750 for a 05 4 door! Nice what are u gonna do with the motor thats in it?

4.8, TSP 220, 6L90 swap, 3400 Stall, 4.10s w/30" drag radial and T76 @ 16lbs.
    Best ET 11.54@114 w 1.52 60ft
    Raceweight 4905 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RS/SS 4.8 View Post
    8750 for a 05 4 door! Nice what are u gonna do with the motor thats in it?
    Actually scored it for $7500. The motor will go on the shelf for future builds.

for build info

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

Are you going to sell interior pieces, and what shape are the tires in?
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-Art View Post
    Are you going to sell interior pieces, and what shape are the tires in?
    im going to keep as much interior as i can, the tires are new.

for build info

What happened to the TVSs dea? If I was doing a prerunner I'd want the tq on demand. Why not a forged 6.0,with a 2300? You know they make the power.

Quote Originally Posted by pl4yboy View Post
    What happened to the TVSs dea? If I was doing a prerunner I'd want the tq on demand. Why not a forged 6.0,with a 2300? You know they make the power.
    Tvs is still in box on shop floor. It will get used one day. I just think the turbo will be better, this is not a crawler, it will spend most of its time hauling ass. And I have all these turbos and kits laying around

for build info

Im gonna have to pay u a visit to see all ur toys man. U got a little bit of everything laying around

4.8, TSP 220, 6L90 swap, 3400 Stall, 4.10s w/30" drag radial and T76 @ 16lbs.
    Best ET 11.54@114 w 1.52 60ft
    Raceweight 4905 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMic View Post
    Tvs is still in box on shop floor. It will get used one day. I just think the turbo will be better, this is not a crawler, it will spend most of its time hauling ass. And I have all these turbos and kits laying around
    Ill come take those turbos and kits off your hands if its in your way at the house lol
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

Better send that TVS my way. Laying on the floor like that I'd hate to see you or one of your kids trip over it and get hurt.
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

+ Reply to Thread