+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Mazzulla, J Industries, Nelson Performance, Turbo

Some updates on the project.
    started tearing it down for the new kit. Its a slow process bc im missing some parts for the kit, and waiting on them to show up so I can get it rolling again and start on the rear.

The new suspension parts that I have. Arms shocks etc...

spindles

I had to buid a custom tight fitting 3" log to clear the shock mount.

some slight cutting on the front of the frame and an intercooler I had to make some changes to so it would work.

single digit street truck

for build info

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...cs-garage.html

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

This is gonna be a nice build.

4.8, TSP 220, 6L90 swap, 3400 Stall, 4.10s w/30" drag radial and T76 @ 16lbs.
    Best ET 11.54@114 w 1.52 60ft
    Raceweight 4905 lbs.

Looking good!
    99 GMC - RCSB 408 w/98mm whistle... WSLS Racing...

Damn, am I going to have to ditch my headers and cam for turbo now? My build is going slow, we've been having some bugs with the CNC here lately but we have some new Sandvik cutters on order from Germany to hopefully speed things up.
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

Quote Originally Posted by RS/SS 4.8 View Post
    This is gonna be a nice build.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Z71 View Post
    Looking good!
    thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by BigMac View Post
    Damn, am I going to have to ditch my headers and cam for turbo now? My build is going slow, we've been having some bugs with the CNC here lately but we have some new Sandvik cutters on order from Germany to hopefully speed things up.
    I was going to do the built 5.7/TVS and long tubes, but I decided that the ole faithfull forged 6.0 and 80e with a nice turbo would probably be my best option. This is the exact combo that powered my street truck to low 10s dozens of times, and the motor and trans have had a few more upgrades since that combo so I know it will be a solid 700-800 reliable rwhp. It should be a blast, and I will even take it down the 1320 just to see how it does...lol

for build info

The best advice I have ever heard:... Only take B( . Y . )ST advice from someone that is CURRENTLY running a turbo setup close to, or bigger than what you want......

LOL, truck has a turbo and hotside mounted in it already, with no front end to even speak of. Somehow this does not surprise me. Did you all know that Mic even has a turbo mounted to the switches in his house to make the lights come on faster!!!
    --2013 CC Z71, Edelbrock charged, cam, long tubes, 4.5" Zone, 285/70/18 KM2s on Gear Big Block, Kenwood system, LineX, Retrax, Katskinz, NFab.
    --2012 Dmax CC Z71, Cognito UCAs, braces, Fox 2.0, LineX, Nfab, Retrax, Ranch Hand Front/Back, Custom Katskinz, Black Gear 18x9 wrapped in 285/70/18 Toyo MT.

Lol, ya. I get ahead of myself alot.

Just got 8 of these picked up from the powder Coater. Kmc true bead locks black with candy red rings.

for build info

eight?? just cause it has twice as many doors as your other truck doesnt mean it has twice as many wheels too!
    01 Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by sprayedenali View Post
    eight?? just cause it has twice as many doors as your other truck doesnt mean it has twice as many wheels too!
    Spares and paddles would be my guess...
    --2013 CC Z71, Edelbrock charged, cam, long tubes, 4.5" Zone, 285/70/18 KM2s on Gear Big Block, Kenwood system, LineX, Retrax, Katskinz, NFab.
    --2012 Dmax CC Z71, Cognito UCAs, braces, Fox 2.0, LineX, Nfab, Retrax, Ranch Hand Front/Back, Custom Katskinz, Black Gear 18x9 wrapped in 285/70/18 Toyo MT.

Quote Originally Posted by bodis22 View Post
    Spares and paddles would be my guess...
    Yep, will have 2 spares, and 2 with the paddles mounted up on it.

for build info

+ Reply to Thread