+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 1996 2 door lsx swap...gotta let her go...

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    did you check the 12v supply wire going to the transmission to see if it has voltage?
    which wire would that be? i also noticed that when i re did my wiring harness i didnt hook up the transmission range signal wires (black, yellow,white grey) im going to hook them up and see if it helps. but i had them hooked up before and i was still having the same issue.
    96 2 Door Tahoe 4wd / 5.3 Swap / CAI / Tune / Pacesetter LTs / Magnaflow / LED Dash / Novak A/C Bracket /

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...ders-pics.html

i been watching you build this truck for a long time now here because it's so much like my build was, i wouldn't sell my truck for 30k if i was offered. work all night on it and make it driveable if you got to, don't let it go, it's a beautiful build.
    1996 gmc ext cab short bed
    6.6L 4l80e
    MY GARAGE

Quote Originally Posted by myzterray View Post
    that was on uship..henderson nevada to lithonia GA. cheapest i think was 1150. im working with like my last $1000 bucks.

i cant imagine what it could be. all my gauges work now..speedo tach...temp...oil pressure...fuel..only thing i cant get to work is the gear indicator on the dash.
    well when you get to GA you gotta have some mode of transportation it would be worth it to just get it shipped or drive it

Quote Originally Posted by 567234ta View Post
    i been watching you build this truck for a long time now here because it's so much like my build was, i wouldn't sell my truck for 30k if i was offered. work all night on it and make it driveable if you got to, don't let it go, it's a beautiful build.
    yea man i might end up driving it,

Quote Originally Posted by mattc View Post
    well when you get to GA you gotta have some mode of transportation it would be worth it to just get it shipped or drive it
    thinking about driving it now it runs great!
    96 2 Door Tahoe 4wd / 5.3 Swap / CAI / Tune / Pacesetter LTs / Magnaflow / LED Dash / Novak A/C Bracket /

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...ders-pics.html

Quote Originally Posted by myzterray View Post
    yea man i might end up driving it,

thinking about driving it now it runs great!
    BS

You're driving that sucker there no doubt!

95 C1500 LM7, built 4L60e, Circle D 3200, LT's, Nelson tune, open differential, 3.42, and LS1 e-fans. Tractionless

+ Reply to Thread