+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Blackbear?

I like my BBP tune, but I am stock and never had a Nelson. Locally, Justin tunes more than just "stock" trucks! All of his vehicles are boosted.

Oh, and aren't forums here so people search instead of creating multiple threads over the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I like my BBP tune, but I am stock and never had a Nelson. Locally, Justin tunes more than just "stock" trucks! All of his vehicles are boosted.

Oh, and aren't forums here so people search instead of creating multiple threads over the same thing?
    Your right about search but oh we'll. as for Justin vs Nelson they are about equal in my mind they both tune lots of stock trucks. I think the autocal is pretty dope from BBP though.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Quote Originally Posted by Botlfed View Post
    You're not your..... also my divorce was due to issues I was having with coping with the memories of combat, but thanks for noticing, fwiw I'm remarried and now have 3 kids since you're so concerned with my sexual preference. You can't win newb so throw in the towel before you start trying to crawl back into your mothers vagina.
    You just told your worthless life story to someone you've never met. I do win !!

Quote Originally Posted by BCRacing24 View Post
    You just told your worthless life story to someone you've never met. I do win !!
    Dude that was on the 15th let it go. Come at me

Quote Originally Posted by BCRacing24 View Post
    When it takes 4 days for a response, and then its not even a good one, that's considered a loss, thanks for playing now go back to driving in circles like a dog chasing his tail.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

Hey I love circle jerk racing!

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by EmmerichLSx View Post
    Dude that was on the 15th let it go. Come at me
    +1

+ Reply to Thread