+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Newb from detroit first 6.0 build,need input

ported and polished.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Is there certain specs I should tell them to raise compression or the shop should know w. Tellin them my set up?.

Finally got a chance to hit the track, went to Milan dragway in Michigan. I ran w. Some 18" drag radials at 24 psi and ran a 14.06 in 1/4 mile. Deff thought I would do better, have tune issue aswell as a traction issue. Should of tried running at a lower psi in the tires. 15psi cool?

Quote Originally Posted by juanelo View Post
    Finally got a chance to hit the track, went to Milan dragway in Michigan. I ran w. Some 18" drag radials at 24 psi and ran a 14.06 in 1/4 mile. Deff thought I would do better, have tune issue aswell as a traction issue. Should of tried running at a lower psi in the tires. 15psi cool?
    Tire pressure is a game of try it and adjust down. 24lbs definitely sounds a little high, you would prolly see some better traction closer to 18or20. What is wrong with your tune? Trans side or a/f wise?
    What is your 60'?
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

+ Reply to Thread