+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tubing bender, and flare kit?

Tubing bender, and flare kit?

I want to do a nice job with my ls1 swap lines brake, trans, gas and fuel lines. What are you guys using to bend and flare your hard lines? I am looking at buying the whole shot, line crimpers for AN fitting, stainless cutters and so on. Let me know who has the best one's, I want quality pieces and I am willing to pay whatever I need to get them. Thanks for any help..

I want to do solid and braided lines...

did u find anything that works well?

4.8, TSP 220, 6L90 swap, 3400 Stall, 4.10s w/30" drag radial and T76 @ 16lbs.
    Best ET 11.54@114 w 1.52 60ft
    Raceweight 4905 lbs.

Yeah actually I did, I bought my stuff from a place called Inline tube, there website is www.inlinetube.com. I bought it new at a swap meet, hydraulic bender to do stainless and everything else. It also does the GM push lock fittings like on the fuel rail, $600 for everything but it's something I have wanted for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by TRPLXL2 View Post
    Yeah actually I did, I bought my stuff from a place called Inline tube, there website is www.inlinetube.com. I bought it new at a swap meet, hydraulic bender to do stainless and everything else. It also does the GM push lock fittings like on the fuel rail, $600 for everything but it's something I have wanted for a very long time.
    Thank you for posting that link. I have been looking for a place lie that
    06 CC 4/6 drop

+ Reply to Thread