+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lawn Mower & EZ Link Power Head

...it says "EZ Link" doesn't it???

Hahahahahahahaha BUMP

Did you get the mower to start? If not do you use non ethanol gas in your small engines? If not you should. That mower could need a carb kit or worse a new carb if you have used gas with ethanol in it.
    99RCSB Broke because I wasted thousands and thousands of dollars on my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by zeake View Post
    Did you get the mower to start? If not do you use non ethanol gas in your small engines? If not you should. That mower could need a carb kit or worse a new carb if you have used gas with ethanol in it.
    Man seems like every station is 10% ethanol these days. Any way to find one that isn't?
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Go to 7-11 stores in Okla.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

http://www.pure-gas.org/ Your truck will get better mpg without ethanol

Awesome one station within 25 miles I may try it out though. I hate E10.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Quote Originally Posted by kerrige View Post
    Awesome one station within 25 miles I may try it out though. I hate E10.
    For small engines it is an absolute must. The drive will save you money. I have replaced every carb in every piece of lawn equipment I have. Thanks a lot ethanol.

Arrow

I don't have any non-ethanol gas in my vicinity, so it gets gas from the closest station. Haven't gotten it started...I got it listed then had to work out of town since then. Just got back home, so once I can get all of the sleep boogers out of my eyes, I'll give some attention to the mower.

I just got this weedeater, it's greatness. No more gas and oil and 2-cycle noise for me. The claim is it will trim one mile worth of grass on one charge, and I believe it. It's pretty powerful to boot. And just for fun, I'll rig up my DeWalt 20v Max lithium batteries to work with it as well. Between the trimmer and the 42" riding mower, I can do in 30 minutes what used to take me 1.5 hours

Non-E10 is tough to find....we have one source here. I don't pay attention to it and all my stuff works fine.

I find the Texas list pretty old. No way Nocona has three stations that sell E-free gas. It's a VERY small town and I had to live there 2001-2005. Even if it's E-free it's $0.37 more than Gainesville. The list shows a lot of VERY small towns in close to East Texas I wonder even have stations any longer (Emory, really?) and lots of the stations are near Wichita Falls (Burkburnett, etc.)

+ Reply to Thread