+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Let see some pictures of your setups.

Quote Originally Posted by Botlfed View Post
    The motor is set up for 600, this kit is able to spray 300 on each stage, with that being said the max itll ever see is a 400 hit, starting at 200 as always lol and moving up from there. But if it doesnt run a 9 i dont care of its a 9.999 on the 400 itll get pilled up, ive got an Fn point to prove, my goal is to run a low to mid 10 eveytime i go to the track.

Hit up the boys at nitrous express they do awesome work and it was a one week turn around time im ordering more lines to put the noids in a different spot, i dont like the way it looks right now.

so youre running a dual stage? very nice, think ill plan it that away also, i have an intake on its way to nitrous express now should be recieving a call from ryan about what we are gonna do id like one kit to sold 400 equal to the other, my thoughts are 200-250 on one kit out the hole then roll in whatever amount i need off the other kit !

i dont see why you couldnt hit your goals !! guess we shall see good luck bud im sure itll happen

my plans are little different than yours im using the intake to build rpm and horse power in the upper rpm range, im fixing to try another stall like i used to have this one is was o tight to my liking, been talking with chris just says send it over we'll take care of it lol and they normally do, edgar aka roadkill wants me to try his talk on a loaner bases think i might take him up on it if he ever gets his neil chance converter in
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

Yea 2 stage, if itll hold, 200 outta the hole then 200 later. But if itll only hold a 100 outta the hole then 300 later.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

Yea 2 stage, if itll hold, 200 outta the hole then 200 later. But if itll only hold a 100 outta the hole then 300 later.
    what you controlling the nitrous with as per stage ? a 2 step ? i use the maximizer 3 i run it on time delay, so far im able to comeout on a 150 which i was impressed with last night, was gonna try 200 before alot of oil spills and car catching fire yet to try the direct port thats coming this up coming weekend

Im old school homie, 1st stage on a WOT switch 2nd stage on the button.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

Im old school homie, 1st stage on a WOT switch 2nd stage on the button.
    lol something tells me i should have known!!

+ Reply to Thread