+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: My awards ceremony for ls1truck.com race day

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMic View Post
    Thanks man, I was happy with my trucks performance. Ya, my truck is a little heavy at 4775 lbs, but it is a true street driver. Maybe if I would have turned my ac off and my stereo system down I could have gone a little faster... But it was getting warm, and those black leather seats get hot... And my favorite jam came on as I was staging, so I had to turn it up!!
    Show off.. Lol
    Badass for sure
    Last edited by 00Z71; 02-26-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    99 GMC - RCSB 408 w/98mm whistle... WSLS Racing...

What is the weight of this truck? Good thing that green golf cart did not break down we would not have gotten to see it totally demoralize all of the competition. I am not in this "Big Boy" battle, but common, it is what it is man.
    --2013 CC Z71, Edelbrock charged, cam, long tubes, 4.5" Zone, 285/70/18 KM2s on Gear Big Block, Kenwood system, LineX, Retrax, Katskinz, NFab.
    --2012 Dmax CC Z71, Cognito UCAs, braces, Fox 2.0, LineX, Nfab, Retrax, Ranch Hand Front/Back, Custom Katskinz, Black Gear 18x9 wrapped in 285/70/18 Toyo MT.

Quote Originally Posted by bodis22 View Post
    What is the weight of this truck? Good thing that green golf cart did not break down we would not have gotten to see it totally demoralize all of the competition. I am not in this "Big Boy" battle, but common, it is what it is man.
    ^^ and X2 on totally demoralizing all of the competition. thank you sir
    Last edited by BlownChevy06; 02-27-2012 at 12:49 AM.

"The baddest LS turbo truck" 160+mph

I'm not hating, the truck is undoubtedly fast, I am curious of the weight of the truck. This is two different race classes being compared here though thats all.
    --2013 CC Z71, Edelbrock charged, cam, long tubes, 4.5" Zone, 285/70/18 KM2s on Gear Big Block, Kenwood system, LineX, Retrax, Katskinz, NFab.
    --2012 Dmax CC Z71, Cognito UCAs, braces, Fox 2.0, LineX, Nfab, Retrax, Ranch Hand Front/Back, Custom Katskinz, Black Gear 18x9 wrapped in 285/70/18 Toyo MT.

Any truck you can run 9.2 then drive it home with the ac and radio thumping is Awesome.

X2 I'm also curious of the weight difference from fastlane to mic or Allen.
    @J_Industries ON INSTGRAM

TURBO MIC PERFORMANCE
    MAZZULLA OFF-ROAD
    KING SHOCKS

[HOONIGAN]

Quote Originally Posted by TurboMic View Post
    Thanks man, I was happy with my trucks performance. Ya, my truck is a little heavy at 4775 lbs, but it is a true street driver. Maybe if I would have turned my ac off and my stereo system down I could have gone a little faster... But it was getting warm, and those black leather seats get hot... And my favorite jam came on as I was staging, so I had to turn it up!!
    dude.....

You just rock on......

Long live the real street fast as hell truck.

Quote Originally Posted by BlownChevy06 View Post
    and how about the meanest and baddest turbo truck in the world...?
    [
    Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post
    Really?
    why not?

"The baddest LS turbo truck" 160+mph

Mic did look like he was having a blast. Race helmet with your sunglasses smushed on your face lol. The truck looked great! I would love to see Luke make a clean run having to let out twice and still pulling a 129 trap was sick. I had to refrain my self from talking to Canada boy lol... Good meeting you Justin, Mitch...

+ Reply to Thread