+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB: NBS stepside bed

WTB: NBS stepside bed

anyone know where i can find one?

old mod list: H/C/I/N/E/G 408
    new mod list: 5.3, gears/posi, mufler and tune : (

Mine is a stepside of the same color, but I would want to trade for a fleetside. Let me know if you could maybe work something like that out.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

finding a fleetside of the same color would be damn near impossible. i would be willing to trade you for HP tuners pro with a LM1 wideband...arizona/utah is a LONG drive too lol.

my z71 ecsb got totaled last week, i bought it back the bed is in perfect condition, its a 2000 model, only thing im not sure if i wanna part it out or replace the front clip and then resale it sorry i know its not much help but i'll decide soon. the motor in it is the lq4 i bought off pt.net about 1.5 years ago with 12 miles, if i had a buyer for it ( 2,000.00) firm id probably part the truck out.

how much you willing to spend on a bed that has no issues and nothing wrong with it?
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    my z71 ecsb got totaled last week, i bought it back the bed is in perfect condition, its a 2000 model, only thing im not sure if i wanna part it out or replace the front clip and then resale it sorry i know its not much help but i'll decide soon. the motor in it is the lq4 i bought off pt.net about 1.5 years ago with 12 miles, if i had a buyer for it ( 2,000.00) firm id probably part the truck out.

how much you willing to spend on a bed that has no issues and nothing wrong with it?
    i didnt even know you had a z71. is it a stepside or fleet side? i havent found a good stepside to compare prices yet so i have no clue what this thing is worth. if you decide that you want to sell the bed text or PM me a price. i am definately in the market.

+ Reply to Thread