+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: baby four door hp numbers

They aren't adapters. Only thing that's on there is an actual spacer to bring the wheels out just a bit.
    PERFORMANCE-TUNING-FABRICATION
    12617 FM 917
    Alvarado, TX 76009

Quote Originally Posted by LS3CC View Post
    They aren't adapters. Only thing that's on there is an actual spacer to bring the wheels out just a bit.
    oh mines a 5 lug truck and they arnt adapters they are just the spacers that have their own studs so its similar to a adapter. Do you know how wide of a spacer your running and where did you get them?
    74 Austin Morris Mini 1000 - Daily Coil Spring conversion, lowered, Disc Brake conversion
    FOR SALE: 04 RC/LB Duramax -12 second tow pig, built Allison, Tune, and supporting mods
    FOR SALE: 03 Silverado SS -DBRods built 40X, DP, Suspension. Going for fast

im definately going to try and make it. i have been planning on it.

and thanks for all the compliments everybody!
    Good deal man it's a great event and a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 408.Luke View Post
    oh mines a 5 lug truck and they arnt adapters they are just the spacers that have their own studs so its similar to a adapter. Do you know how wide of a spacer your running and where did you get them?
    Oh I gotcha, if I remember correctly it was only 3/4 inch on the rear and 3/8 inch on the front. They are just normal spacers that slide on, with 3.5 inch wheel studs. Got the spacers from smileys racing.
    12617 FM 917
    Alvarado, TX 76009

Chris of LSX Powersports Is an EXCELLENT tuner. He pulled 28RWHP and 31RWTQ in tuning over the Speedtek tune i had in my truck. Once again I cannot thank you enough for your excellent work and customer service.
    '02 GMC RCStepSide 4.8 , Thumpr Cam , 3200 Stall , OBX LTs , MSD Wires , TrueTrac , 4.10s , 3/5 Drop , bolt in traction bars by LSX Powersports , EFI Live tune by LSX Powersports

15.2 @ 90 , 2.3 60' (Only mods at this time , LTs)

Quote Originally Posted by Black'N'Yellow4.8 View Post
    Chris of LSX Powersports Is an EXCELLENT tuner. He pulled 28RWHP and 31RWTQ in tuning over the Speedtek tune i had in my truck. Once again I cannot thank you enough for your excellent work and customer service.
    Glad I could help you out! That's what we are here for buddy. Your doing your part over there, the least I could do is have something faster for you to drive when you get back
    12617 FM 917
    Alvarado, TX 76009

What I drive here is pretty quick for a 74k lb vehicle lol 9 foot tall and like 20 foot long
    '02 GMC RCStepSide 4.8 , Thumpr Cam , 3200 Stall , OBX LTs , MSD Wires , TrueTrac , 4.10s , 3/5 Drop , bolt in traction bars by LSX Powersports , EFI Live tune by LSX Powersports

15.2 @ 90 , 2.3 60' (Only mods at this time , LTs)

Oh I gotcha, if I remember correctly it was only 3/4 inch on the rear and 3/8 inch on the front. They are just normal spacers that slide on, with 3.5 inch wheel studs. Got the spacers from smileys racing.
    ^donna's my sister inlaw to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Ls2Aero View Post
    ^donna's my sister inlaw to be!
    Lol, up at smileys?
    12617 FM 917
    Alvarado, TX 76009

Yep... Thats how I just got a oakley pit shirt just now at a good price lol...

+ Reply to Thread