+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Train Horns?

i have them on my DD (06 crewcab) they are a blast!!!

nitrousexpress.com
    facebook page
    youtube channel
    join newsletter

Pm, Call (888)463-2781, or email Trey@nitrousexpress.com for Tech or sales

MADE Proudly IN THE USA

i used to have some actually train horns off a union pacific train. there amazing until you get popped for them. 180 dollar ticket bastards. small towns suck. make sure to point them down a bit towards the rear of the truck.

i have a set on my truck. work great for driving in miami. I just put them on a toggle switch so i can turn them off when i want. There hooked up to my regular horns
    2000 ECSB 4x4 (6.0 LQ4 Cammed with L92 heads and L76 intake) (Totaled)

2008 Crew Cab Silverado LTZ. Lifted 4" front 2" rear on 33" tires

+1 for hornblasters.com i got a shocker kit 4 horns, compressor and a 3 gallon tank and its the most fun i have in my truck while driving. saved my ass a few times from people merging in on me or just being stupid in general. it was around 400 bucks and worth every penny i've been in tears laughing before just from the push of a button lol.

I have a set of Union Pacifics on my scsb silverado. I didn't go the compressor route and run them off a nitrogen tank. They are pretty much awesome, I have had them for at least 2 years. I also have mine on a switch incase I need a stock horn. Nitrogen is cool because I have my regulator spun up to about 300psi but on the downfall, I have to get it filled up prob 3 times a year. I also have my alarm hooked to the train horn so if anyone wants my goodies, they better be faster than I can load my .45.
    Flowmaster Muscle truck exhaust, Dynatech long tubes and cats, K&N, throttle body spacer, Eibach coils, lowered 2/5, Train horn, Full 10k HID, 7" touch screen, JL 10W7 w/ rockford 500/1

+ Reply to Thread