+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: my official build thread

Lookin good! Really like the powder coating.

Thanks, it came out better than I thought it would. And that jet hot coating sounds nice!

04 RCSB 5.3, Homemade 80mm FM, TU1, TH400

Nice build. what cam did you swap in ?

TU1 I think
    Slowest in Oklahoma...

That's correct its a TU1. Little update, got the intercooler and coolant reservoir mounted and got some parts in. Got all the fuel stuff in, plug wires and hopefully will be finally getting the head studs and fuel injectors today but I'm not holding my breath. Should be a busy build week next next week weather, school and work permitting. Ill post some pics soon

badass man

Well my roommate and I worked on it for almost two whole days and got a lot done. Got the fuel pump mounted and wired up and all the lines and fittings done, got the pcv system done, scraped the heads and ready for the studs and a few more things. The studs came in today and i only had a chance to torque the heads down today bc i have a lot of hw and a test tomorrow. but.....my manager called and said we are closed tomorrow so after class im getting dirty and i will post a bunch of pics tomorrow

Sweet! I'm read to see some numbers from this truck!!
    2006 extended cab, 6.0 swap, full bolt ons SOLD
    2011 ECSB, 6.2, 6 spd, 3.73, 5" lift, 33" nitto, limo tint, debadged, volant CAI, muffler delete, black bear tune 14.0 @ 98 on the 33'sSOLD
    2007 TBSS AWD, cam, stall, built trans, N2OSOLD
    2006 RCSB cammed LQ9, full exhaust, 3200 stall, 2-4 drop
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    "if i have to explain, you don't get it"

49 Ford F1
    355 chevy / turbo 350 / 12 bolt posi / camaro subframed

Well I've been busting my butt for the past 3 days and finally started it tonight right before I went to work tonight!! My roommate only has the 1 bar hptuners so he is upgrading to the 3 bar tonight its idling and sounds wicked when its reved. We are going to work on the tune tomorrow and hopefully drive it around town and make surfeits all good then bring it to a Guy in longview to finish the tuning. I'm so stoked its running. Its been on the jackstands for 3 and a half months and it finally lives!!! I will post pics and hopefully a video when I get off work tonight at 3!!

Quote Originally Posted by o2camaross View Post
    Well I've been busting my butt for the past 3 days and finally started it tonight right before I went to work tonight!! My roommate only has the 1 bar hptuners so he is upgrading to the 3 bar tonight its idling and sounds wicked when its reved. We are going to work on the tune tomorrow and hopefully drive it around town and make surfeits all good then bring it to a Guy in longview to finish the tuning. I'm so stoked its running. Its been on the jackstands for 3 and a half months and it finally lives!!! I will post pics and hopefully a video when I get off work tonight at 3!!
    awesome! Make sure to post vids!
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

+ Reply to Thread