+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are these worth

What are these worth

Just tryin to get an idea what these are worth before o attempt to sell them. Not sure the brand nut theyre 20's and they are dirty in the pic, when they are clean they really stand out!
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jansen View Post
    Just tryin to get an idea what these are worth before o attempt to sell them. Not sure the brand nut theyre 20's and they are dirty in the pic, when they are clean they really stand out!
    ive seen 20s in really good shape go for 600 on craigslist in ms all day long..

Kinda what i thought about askin for them

Kinda what i thought about askin for them
    yeah... depending on how new the tires are... it cannot hurt to list them for 700 obo....

condition of tires figures in. If like new you'll get the $700. If they're going to need replaced, good luck with $400.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Tires arent in good shape, want to get rid of the rims and get some black 16 inch rims with possibly some DR's the heavy rims are killing my truck!

Tires arent in good shape, want to get rid of the rims and get some black 16 inch rims with possibly some DR's the heavy rims are killing my truck!
    if the tires are not in good shape stick em on craigslist for 500obo and take 400 if it comes... you never know.. may just have a guy give u 500...

+ Reply to Thread