+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: all of the cars...

So your dad is jay leno, now it makes sense.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    So your dad is jay leno, now it makes sense.
    lol, dont beleive me? i will post pics tuesday if i go over there monday or tuesday (im not going this weekend) i will also include pics of the cars we have at the house, but the fiat may go to the shop and the 63chevy truck may go to the house. but you get it...

and trust me, i know alot of people, and when asked A LOT of them are "i know a guy" your not one... LMAO. ahaah (no offence)

oh yeah, looking for a 57' chevy bel air convertible for under 35,000 needing restoration, i dont really think you would tell me about one, but im being nice and it would make me happy... LOL

oh yeah, you say my dad is jay leno, i must not have made it clear, we buy crap cars, build them, and sell them, no keeping them... i really miss a few... lol

Yea i could google all those cars and postem up by tuesday, and believe me, im the guy theyre talking about
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    Yea i could google all those cars and postem up by tuesday, and believe me, im the guy theyre talking about
    lol, no, im going to take a pic of all the cars in front of the shop! hahahah. i know a guy with 15 tri-five chevys, is that you??? ahahah

im getting real tired of this kid talkin about all these cars and how he can build this and that, dude we dont care. if you have the cars cool post pics

1989 RCSS 5.3/4L60E swap
    - 224/230 .581.591 112lsa,
    - 3200 Stall
    - DJM 4/6 drop
    - Nelson Tuned

Building the truck GM never did..

He's prob 13 years old but he has a interest in our hobby. But he needs to do less talking and more listening. If he would do less bragging I would have more patients with him.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Stark View Post
    im getting real tired of this kid talkin about all these cars and how he can build this and that, dude we dont care. if you have the cars cool post pics
    im going to post pics? i itold you, i should be going over there monday or tuesday to drop off the fiat for krimson red paint and wile there, i will take a pic or two... im telling you know, over the past few days the shop got completely FILLED with projects, so it looks like a colection of junk cars rite now. but, you know... it will be a pic, with a ton of projects, the shop, ect. then i will take i pic of the driv way with our truck, olds, and what ever else is there (the shop is out of room, so a couple cars/truck are going to the house.)

Where did that ^^^^^^^ come from? wow

Quote Originally Posted by skinny chicken View Post
    He's prob 13 years old but he has a interest in our hobby. But he needs to do less talking and more listening. If he would do less bragging I would have more patients with him.
    patients = more than 1 individual awaiting or under medical care and treatment

patience = the quality of being patient, as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like.

'02 Silvy: Z71 EC Step Side 5.3L Nelson tuned
    2013 GMC Acadia: SLT1 Carbon Black
    1976 Corvette Stingray: Trying to save it, progress is slow.

^Ricky's Sweet PS Skilz
    09/21/2010 02:31 <danger_ranger83> I'm not really worried about the looks...I want it to be fast and ugly...bc no one wants to get outrun by something ugly

Lol kid just post pics of ur junk cars and don't be so defensive just bc people don't believe u. Ur making it harder on urself tryin to prove everyone wrong without just posting pics of the cars u have. Your attitude is not gonna make u any friends here. Just read more and talk less...
    1983 Ford Ranger- 2.3 to 205k mile 6.0 swap

+ Reply to Thread