+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Johns custom wiring

Johns custom wiring

So, I just want to put this out there before anyone else gets screwed over by this *******.

Johns custom wiring 475 E South Airport Rd Traverse City, MI 49686

I ordered a plug and play harness 6.0 in 97 crew cab, ordered and payed the deposit on 4-16-23. He stated 95 day wait ok at that time everyone was about the same answer.

First time I emailed him was at the end of June beginning of July, done by end of week was his response, ok.

3 weeks pass I email him back, what's going on ? Oh supply chain issues shouldn't be much longer.

3 more weeks pass, email him again, 3 days later I get a no updates right now.

3 more weeks pass, again should be soon.

Another 3 weeks later, keep in mind everytime I have to send him emails asking wtf is going on there's zero communication from him. I tell him fine at this point I'm fed up it's now November and I still don't have a harness or even an idea when it will show up. I give him a Nov 16th date before I'm doing a charge back.

November 14th, harness is claimed to be done get a "label created" email, I'm skeptical as hell at this point but he swears its done, so I pay the remainder on Nov 16th.

Email him back on the 17th to see why I have no tracking number, he says he won't ship anything till my PayPal payment clears his bank account. At this point I'm pissed, I email him back in 3 days he's now getting annoyed with me wanting my harness and starts telling me that it's business days and that he shouldn't have to tell me that, keep in mind I paid on a Tuesday and emailed him on Friday and the following monday.

Now November 20th payment has cleared according to him, but he's out of town on a another "harness job" and won't be able to ship it out till he gets back in a couple days.

Dudes a flake run as far away from this ******* as you can.

Johns custom wiring at 475 E South Airport Rd Traverse City, MI 49686

Wish I had went any where else but now I'm stuck battling with this ******* till I get something. If anyone needs proof I have the whole email chain for the past 7 months of dealing with this guy and would be more than happy to post them

John kwasky michigan scammer beware
    Last edited by Toyotawheeler79; 12-22-2023 at 10:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread