+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Stock 5.3 nitrous?

well i went ahead and run a 75 shot and im happy with it.. I put at least 5 links on the dodge that i was having problems with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCD8UyhL9mU this is from a 30 roll i have bad rearend gears 323 . so here the dig race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abdm6CbPgak
    Last edited by boothracing03; 09-19-2011 at 05:28 PM.
    Tires are over rated!
    2006 Chevy silverado ext cab 5.3 with Hptuners, Longtubes, 411s locker, Stall, cold air exhaust excccc

Nice runs! Looks like you "forgot" to put that the 5.3 was on dope in the description on youtube. That should help stir up some good drama, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSleeper View Post
    Cheater.
    You know what they say....if you aint cheatin you aint tryin.
    T-RAV
    99 GMC | 5.3 | Skinny White Guy Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by Beatdown Z View Post
    I plan on doing the same.
    +1
    '02 GMC RCStepSide 4.8 , Thumpr Cam , 3200 Stall , OBX LTs , MSD Wires , TrueTrac , 4.10s , 3/5 Drop , bolt in traction bars by LSX Powersports , EFI Live tune by LSX Powersports

15.2 @ 90 , 2.3 60' (Only mods at this time , LTs)

I picked up a full second at the track with a 75 shot on a stock 5.3 with a BB tune. I wish I had the video of me beating that silver crew cab you see in someones sig above ^ haha
    <a href=http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r113/EppersonRacin/22057387.jpg target=_blank>http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...n/22057387.jpg</a>

That's about right. The faster you get the bigger shot it takes to gain even a half sec
    Slowest in Oklahoma...

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant View Post
    I picked up a full second at the track with a 75 shot on a stock 5.3 with a BB tune. I wish I had the video of me beating that silver crew cab you see in someones sig above ^ haha
    Just remember...that was when I was basically tune and headers.I got you a few times that day too with you spraying. Come try it now sweetheart.

I'd have to juice up a lot more to keep up with you now. Lol Just be patient I'm working on something for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant View Post
    I'd have to juice up a lot more to keep up with you now. Lol Just be patient I'm working on something for ya.

Bring on the fbody

I have not run nitrous on any GM vehicle but when I was building VWs for a living I build a couple nitrous motors running water/meth. It was a great setup as we could tune a great 91 or 93 octane street tune and not have to worry about race fuel or a second fuel cell for the nitrous itself. Like I said I am new to the LS platform but I have seen some throttle body plate systems with two ports for a 2 stage nitrous that would work great for a single stage and W/M to run a very safe setup.

I guess W/M is much more popular in small turbo engines as I have not seen it mentioned much yet in my search on this forum.

+ Reply to Thread