+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finish Line Transmissions

Finish Line Transmissions

I was just wondering how long it took here latley to get an FLT tranny. I bought my t400 4 years ago and had it in 2 weeks. I decided to just buy a new 80e and paid for it in full on Sept 9th. Called today an was told 3/4 MORE weeks. I was told I'd have it before the first week of oct. Now I'm looking at some time in Nov. Just thought this seemed kind of slow to me
    Slowest in Oklahoma...

That is super slow in my opinion then again things at FLT will never be the same after they let there best builder go.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

U'll be a grampa when u get ur trans.

Sad to hear that.

If there is a next time you should go with Jake or other company with actual "present" "today/now" reputation.
    Not some guys living or their former past glory (one or 2 max) times.

FLT does take a while to get a trans to a customer. In my experience tho, they make a pretty tough trans

~ Forged engine of some type ~ Ball bearing turbo of an unconfirmed size ~ 4L8000 trans ~ Beefy fuel system ~

Quote Originally Posted by jetmech View Post
    FLT does take a while to get a trans to a customer. In my experience tho, they make a pretty tough trans
    Probably u just enter the boosted club!
    You'll tell me later how FLT 60e hold in ur boosted truck.

Ur days are counted ! Lmao

I used to get lambasted by members following negative FLT comments once I saw the inside of one but now.....

+ Reply to Thread