+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1500HD From Wisconsin

1500HD From Wisconsin

Hey all I just joined the site tonight Im from Madison Wi and am the damn proud owner of a '06 1500 HD quad cab. Its pretty mellow as of now but It has 20" moto metal rims wrapped in BF Goodrich mud terrain km2's (very impressed with them) I threw on a Spectre short ram intake and it has true dual exhaust from the cats back(loud as hell but sounds great!). I do have intentions of lifting it but winters comin fast so thats gonna wait however I tripped over this forum while looking for performance cams which is why i am now here lol. I really want to swap in an ls1 or zo6 cam as well as other zoom zooms in the future. I have a speed addiction and cant seem to keep clean. I guess im supposed ta put pics up so i'll dig through the ugliest ones i got!... Just kidding I'll throw up a video or 2http://youtu.be/NMTIhmPmeZ0http://youtu.be/090jytYAQdY

Quote Originally Posted by backwoodsrebel View Post
    Hey all I just joined the site tonight Im from Madison Wi and am the damn proud owner of a '06 1500 HD quad cab. Its pretty mellow as of now but It has 20" moto metal rims wrapped in BF Goodrich mud terrain km2's (very impressed with them) I threw on a Spectre short ram intake and it has true dual exhaust from the cats back(loud as hell but sounds great!). I do have intentions of lifting it but winters comin fast so thats gonna wait however I tripped over this forum while looking for performance cams which is why i am now here lol. I really want to swap in an ls1 or zo6 cam as well as other zoom zooms in the future. I have a speed addiction and cant seem to keep clean. I guess im supposed ta put pics up so i'll dig through the ugliest ones i got!... Just kidding I'll throw up a video or 2http://youtu.be/NMTIhmPmeZ0http://youtu.be/090jytYAQdY

Welcome.

Crew cab, not quad. That irks the hell out of me. Quad cabs are from Dodge.

LS1 or ZO6 cams aren't worth the hassle of a swap.

Go Badgers.

1969 Chevy RCLB C10 350/TH400 SOLD
    2007 Chevy RCSB 4.8 4x4 LS SOLD
    2008 Chevy RCSB 5.3 4x4 LT SOLD
    2010 Chevy CCSB 6.2 4x4 LT SOLD
    2005 GMC CCLB DRW 6.6 Duramax 4x4 191,000 and counting
    2013 FORD CCSB F350 6.7 Powerstroke 4x4

welcome to the site, but like justin said its not worth the hassle, go big or stay on the porch.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

If I ever own a z71 it will be your color with plastic on bumpers, all handles and mirror caps will get dipped in maxx4!

Good looking truck!

First do a stall then do a cam... Youll be happier that route

Yea i know the quad cab slipped mybad haha

and with all do respect screw the porch. I've never been much of a bench warmer anyways

awesome idea ls2aero! I almost bought a white "crew cab" and planned on adding a mossy oak winter break up vinal patten that would go along the rocker panels and around the wheel wells. The design was sick.

Thank you all i'll be back with more dumb ideas to throw around! haha

That would have looked sick gotta break up jacket or two... Duck hunter tho so maxx4 and that color u have go hand in hand!

do you know any particular company that would have the maxx 4? or any you would suggest?

welcome! what motor and tranny do you have?
    1982 c10 lsx swaped, NP tuned, true duals, 4:11s, trutrac, e-fans, CAI

Thanks! 5.3L, tranny i dunno lol.

just was curious whats different from 1500 and a 1500HD
    1982 c10 lsx swaped, NP tuned, true duals, 4:11s, trutrac, e-fans, CAI

+ Reply to Thread