+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nathan K3HA, and 80e 4wd conversion crossmember

Nathan K3HA, and 80e 4wd conversion crossmember

Its time to get rid of my big horn. I guess im getting too old for it, and I barely use it any more. I could also use the money to fund the work truck...
    Its a Nathan K3HA, and I'll include the 1/2" valve. This is a serious horn. It is a REAL train horn, not the dinky ebay knockoffs that are shiny and chrome. This horn shakes the damn ground and can be heard for miles. I have run it at 200psi and it is ungodly loud at that pressure. You need at minimum a 5 gallon tank to feed this beast. I really want to emphasis this is as loud as you get when it comes to air horns. Go sit next to a train track, then keep in mind trains run 120psi, and I have run this one at 200psi. I just took it apart completely a few months ago to clean it and it looks perfect on the inside. No plastic anywhere, all metal parts. The outside is painted silver, and the inside is black. I bought it about 2 years ago from a guy that rebuilds them.

Here is a comparison to my old ebay train horn. This is the difference between a knock off "train horn" and the real deal.

Here is a quick vid
    Nathan K3HA Train Horn - YouTube

This is the same horn that is uncoated, without a valve, $950 from hornblasters. Im asking $600+ shipping.

Also selling a conversion crossmember that I cant use for my project. This is for a 4wd 80e conversion. A friend that has a machine shop made this for me, but the 99 style. Its a directly bolt in for you 4wd 60e guys that want to run an 80e. The bracket is fully welded 3/8" steel. $100+ shipping

I am only selling the crossmember, not the other stuff pictured with it.
    Last edited by Atomic; 08-28-2011 at 12:45 AM.

bump

pm sent

Hand p&p heads, 219-227 .607 .613, pacesetter, tbss intake, 92mm t-body, cai, e-fans, 14 bolt, 4.56, true trac, pi 2800, 33's, 4l80e built by me
    In the makin
    Boost.

My truck is 65e awd. Wanting to go 80e awd. Will that t case shaft adapter work for me if so what is the part # and place to get one. Any help appreciated thanks

Not sure exactly, but if you call tbtrans.com the guy is very helpful with good prices. Tell him your project and he will get you what you need.

Thanks for info much appreciated

+ Reply to Thread