+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Which sub box for the Escalade Ext

my brother and cuz do the bad ass custom fiberglass boxes they put four 10s under my back seat 05 ext cab let me know send me your number ill send you pictures im in schertz but in san antonio everyday can swing by see what u want and go from their they put two 15s in two single cabs 2 10s and 2 12s in a 94 chevy extcab my brother got 3 12s in a tahoe limited they done lots of boxes let me know if u wanna see some of the work prices are vary reasonable and better then fleamarket junk

Quote Originally Posted by BUN View Post
    my brother and cuz do the bad ass custom fiberglass boxes they put four 10s under my back seat 05 ext cab let me know send me your number ill send you pictures im in schertz but in san antonio everyday can swing by see what u want and go from their they put two 15s in two single cabs 2 10s and 2 12s in a 94 chevy extcab my brother got 3 12s in a tahoe limited they done lots of boxes let me know if u wanna see some of the work prices are vary reasonable and better then fleamarket junk
    thanks for posting the info, if you don't mind, send some pics over, pm me.

ill try to post some up im at work till 1am but when i get home ill see what i can do and by the way i love my 10s not too loud but when i wanna hear that one song ill let everyone hear it lol piss off the old man next door too

Just go with some 8s, you're always talking about single digits.
    2013 EC Silverado aka redruM (Just a couple bolt ons.)
    2007 RC Silverado aka ?
    1998 Trans AM aka Red Dragon

"Your pull your truck to the track on a trailer, I race you with a truck that pulled a trailer to the track."

ok guys i put some pictures up on my main page under truck check out the boxes let me know what u think its good work at a good price if u want any more info let me know cars trucks suvs or your moms minivan my cuz and lil brother will have u fixed up how ever u want they said cant do 4 10s under my back seat check it out lol

^^^ I will definitely be getting with you guys to do a speaker enclosure/console to go from my back wall up to my front dash, but not until after the cage is done, etc.
    2013 EC Silverado aka redruM (Just a couple bolt ons.)
    2007 RC Silverado aka ?
    1998 Trans AM aka Red Dragon

"Your pull your truck to the track on a trailer, I race you with a truck that pulled a trailer to the track."

I wanna custom box when I get rich!

let me know when u hit the power ball lol u like them what u want it for 10s 12s or 15s

Quote Originally Posted by BUN View Post
    let me know when u hit the power ball lol u like them what u want it for 10s 12s or 15s
    I have a suv, similar to a trailblazer ss, im just thinking one ten... I have a compartment ill take pics of tomm may can use it so sub sits flush with rest of the inside...

yeah let me know dude

+ Reply to Thread