+ Reply to Thread

Thread: l92 swap conversion on 2001 silverado ?? little help needed

l92 swap conversion on 2001 silverado ?? little help needed

Just wondering what I will need before starting I bought a new set of L92 heads rockers the whole deal and a intake from an Escalade also the cable throttle body as my truck is cable. My primary question is on sensors and injectors will I need different injector plugs/ harness ? and my truck has 2 fuel lines inlet and return the L92 only has 1 line ? whats the best way to convert this ?

The injectors off your truck can swap with the ones on the new intake and fuel rail if you wanted to do that. But you'd be running a smaller LB injector. You can also buy adapters, I think ev1 to ev6 but check. The map sensor will work, may have to pull some extra wire out of the harness. On the fuel line deal you can run new line with a regulator, run a vette filter on the rail, or put the vette filter in the place of the stock one and run the return from there to the tank and run the stock feed line up to the rail.
    Slowest in Oklahoma...

Ok so your saying I can modify my current fuel rail to fit the L92 intake ?

I hope you have a 6.0 or bigger for those heads to fit.

I dunno if you can modify it or not. I was talking about the injectors and fuel lines.I would leave the fuel rail alone and adjust the fuel lines. And like Justin said 4in bore or larger.
    Slowest in Oklahoma...

ya its a stroker from a gto 6.0 engine

+ Reply to Thread