+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stage II on the A/C bracket

So i got the mount drilled and tapped, i decided to do it myself, no biggy on that. It looks pretty good in there and lines up very nice, we'll see when the belt is on.

btw, nothing is really bolted down, just kind of hanging there , hand tightened, plus you'll notice the pulley isn't even secured. i completely forgot to check on the old v6, i had a pulley on there, yaaaa, hehe,

here you go:

very nice! i want one!
    Hugger Orange 99 SS Hardtop #756
    485rwhp/440rwtq SAE

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j301/slmdls1/Signatures/hugger-prostar-sig.jpg

Allen looks good. Looks like it was custom fit and belongs there. Nice job.
    1999 Silverado 1500 Ext. cab Red 2/4 hotchkis drop & swaybars, bilstein stocks, AR626 & 404 Nitto's, Yank converter, ASM headers, ASP underdrive pulley, Taylor wires , free mods VCN 2000, Nelson Performance tuning

2002 Red WS6 M6; Flow master K&N

Thanks for the comments
    it's taken me two years to get it done, lol, well not actually working on it, but i should have done this a long time ago,

the hardest part so far was making the wooden bracket, trying to hold that heavy bitch compressor up while i measure,

next step, is to get those two pulleys mounted securely and a second bolt in the idle tension pulley. if you want to know, all i did was remove the two lower bolts from the tension pulley, swing it up about 90deg, and now i'll put a bolt and spacer going to the plate mounted to the head, it came out pretty nice and easy. Plus it's a snap to remove and put back together while i'm test fitting everything.

updates later this week,

allen

+ Reply to Thread