+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just Realized some thing

Just Realized some thing

My brother got married on the day the world was supposed to end....... i know random right. Just watching a tv show that said some thing about the end of the world.
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK
    "My lugnuts require more torque than your ricer is ever going to produce"
    Sleep: That Stuff Is Overrated
    "You don't care what it is, or who makes it, as long as they race it. You my friend are a true Gear Head!" (Drew Anderson)
    Who's the real culprit of Obeisity: video games because their scared of physical activities, or Pillsbury for being so delicious?

My oldest son was born five years, to the day, after my wives Granddad died. My youngest was born on my Granddad's birthday two years after he died. Kinda strange.

Not really, just means someone was having sex with your wife about 9 months prior to that.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    Not really, just means someone was having sex with your wife about 9 months prior to that.
    Made my day. Thank you sir.
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    Lmao!

Just had to put my dog to sleep today that I've had for nearly 14 years. Realized later today it was the birthday of one of our other dogs that we've had for 8 years.

+ Reply to Thread