+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nitrous Question

if its to hot and theres no cooling air, the pressure will rise and your rupture disc will burst
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by parker View Post
    Nothin hurt? are you fucking kidding me? Are you not the one who's shootin ducks goin down the track? Do you know what that much pressure does to rubber and teflon plungers? It makes them swell...Do you know how far a plunger actually moves up and down? Not very far...That very well could be your problem. That plunger may have such a big nipple on it, its barely letting any nitrous by causing your tune up to be fat
    Yea youre right thats my problem cus i only have one bottle, dont worry about my truck, id be me woried about me draggin your ass in el reno, better do something cus she dont bang anymore
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

So say you don't have a pruge kit. When you close the bottle isn't there still pressure on the solinoid? Should you just activate it for a second or what?

That's what I do.
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

before i bought my purge, i just cracked the line on the bottle and let it bleed off

04 RCSB 5.3, Homemade 80mm FM, TU1, TH400

Quote Originally Posted by LamboDoNoMo View Post
    Yea youre right thats my problem cus i only have one bottle, dont worry about my truck, id be me woried about me draggin your ass in el reno, better do something cus she dont bang anymore
    If 7.40 is as fast as you've been at the TRACK, you better not show up to race me on the STREET
    2007 RCSB|DTR81 built LSx 3xx|PRC|NX|BOGART|MSD|QUICKFUEL 950 E85|4L80|FTI Converters|Smith RaceCraft|Racepak
    midweststreetcars.com

+ Reply to Thread