+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: a friend races my truck with his mouth

a friend races my truck with his mouth

like the title says i have a couple of friends that like to race my truck and they have never even drove it. a few decent trucks have been popin up around the town i live in, their are a couple sss's, 2 srt10 trucks (maby clone's, idk), and a f150 lightning, and my boys have called them out. check out my sig, do i have a chance?, the sss trucks im pretty sure i can take but i know nothing about the dodge and ford trucks. its just funny to hear them talkin about this dude thinks his truck is bad and i told him, ''my boy has an avalanche that will tear you up''. lol. i would just like to know what im getting into before i run into these guys.
    procharger p1sc, nelson tune, 42# marine injectors, walbro 255, lt's, ory, 4" volant cat back, PerformaBuilt level 2 pro race trans, trans. cooler with e fan, 2500 stall, aem wideband, energy bushings, spohn perf. trailing and panhard rods, mb & gear alloy 22's ( ya 2 sets, im big ballin), ss brake lines, drilled & slotted rotors, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla,
    and ya it will beat a hemi.

if u run mid to low 13s u got them beat

i have never had the avalanche to the strip, but im confident im in the 13's somewhere, maby better lol. my boy ran one of the dodges with his avalanche with a cai, and exhaust (he runs strong for what he has) and he said he only lost by 2-3 lengths, but who knows
    procharger p1sc, nelson tune, 42# marine injectors, walbro 255, lt's, ory, 4" volant cat back, PerformaBuilt level 2 pro race trans, trans. cooler with e fan, 2500 stall, aem wideband, energy bushings, spohn perf. trailing and panhard rods, mb & gear alloy 22's ( ya 2 sets, im big ballin), ss brake lines, drilled & slotted rotors, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla,

stock wheels with slicks and spray
    Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalms 144:1

Si vis pacem, para bellum

You've got it.

1969 Chevy RCLB C10 350/TH400 SOLD
    2007 Chevy RCSB 4.8 4x4 LS SOLD
    2008 Chevy RCSB 5.3 4x4 LT SOLD
    2010 Chevy CCSB 6.2 4x4 LT SOLD
    2005 GMC CCLB DRW 6.6 Duramax 4x4 191,000 and counting
    2013 FORD CCSB F350 6.7 Powerstroke 4x4

Only one way to find out, lol. How much boost are you running?

If the SRT10's are reg cabs, I would be worried about them and the Lightning. I'm sure your truck is quick, but having that lame 2500 stall and I'm assuming stock gears, is holding you back.
    Big slow mud truck with a TUNE!!!!!!

slicks would do me no good, the truck wont spin tires from a dig, only moving 20 ish or shifting into 2nd, i cant even do a brake stand. no stock wheels i traded them for 22's (straight up lol)
    i will race the guys if im gonna win or not, but sometimes guys wanna run a mouth or throw cash down. thanks for the input, makes me feel better. i have no idea how man ponys im makin or 1/4 mile times, dyno #'s and track time's are in my near future.

i do too many things with the truck for a big stall, ya 3.73's suck and im running between 8 & 10 psi

You can't do a burnout and you have a blower? I know the 22s are heavy, but I doubt that's what's holding you back.
    cjriojas:if you're weather man is a 5 gallon bucket, YOUUUUUUUUUUU might be a redneck
    danger_ranger83: I see now why it cost so much to get a harness made... FML
    2boostedSilverado: I like Casey's rear end, I want to chat with him about it

Quote Originally Posted by Duct_tape123 View Post
    You can't do a burnout and you have a blower? I know the 22s are heavy, but I doubt that's what's holding you back.
    not even with factory wheels and crappy goodyear fortera tires, i assume dbw?
    Last edited by st8kfinger; 04-10-2011 at 10:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread