+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whats up with the colors?

Quote Originally Posted by Mang213 View Post
    One other problem Ive come across is when you check on the list of threads youve subscribed to, the thread title doesnt display until you move your cursor over the little symbol. Is this permanent?
    What style is this happening in?

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    What style is this happening in?
    Im using the redgrey format. And it isn't just doing it to my subscribed threads, it's on every single one in the forum. No title until I move my cursor over the spot where the title should be, then it pops up

Quote Originally Posted by Mang213 View Post
    Im using the redgrey format. And it isn't just doing it to my subscribed threads, it's on every single one in the forum. No title until I move my cursor over the spot where the title should be, then it pops up
    That is what i am currently working on. It takes time because i am making the style from scratch basically. It will have the same feel that the old red gray had, I work on it at night when there aren't as many people online so you will be noticing changes to the style as time goes on. With the latest Vbulletin software many things have changed which make it harder to work with but it's coming along nicely, once im done ill make a thread that people can post any bugs or issues with it.
    Thanks, admin

Ive got titles now. Thanks Admin. The site seems a bit faster to me fyi

In the PM section with the red background, the titles of the PMs are also red. Pretty hard to read. LOL

ALso, can we get a brighter contrast on the bottom of the threads where we "REPLY" ? It's very hard to read for this old dude's eyes.
    See my truck data in the "My Garage" section here... http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post191709

I say the title and thought damn you guys are racist.
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

Quote Originally Posted by RedHeartbeat View Post
    In the PM section with the red background, the titles of the PMs are also red. Pretty hard to read. LOL

ALso, can we get a brighter contrast on the bottom of the threads where we "REPLY" ? It's very hard to read for this old dude's eyes.
    I'll get these issues corrected as soon as i can, There are several other bugs im working out in the other styles as well. Thanks for letting me know about it.

For the the dark blue theme under member profiles including my own, the font in the area under the profile picture which shows "all posts" and "all threads" etc. doesnt exist. i put the cursor over it and it changes to the hand pointer but when i highlight it doesnt show text. Keep up the good work, admin
    '02 Silvy: Z71 EC Step Side 5.3L Nelson tuned
    2013 GMC Acadia: SLT1 Carbon Black
    1976 Corvette Stingray: Trying to save it, progress is slow.

^Ricky's Sweet PS Skilz
    09/21/2010 02:31 <danger_ranger83> I'm not really worried about the looks...I want it to be fast and ugly...bc no one wants to get outrun by something ugly

+ Reply to Thread