+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My Truck

time for alittle up date.....

4l80e, installed with a cir-d 2b multidisk, brian tooley spring kit, comp rocker up-grades, 80lb injectors, walbro 400 fuel pump, kb racing turbo kit with a 76mm turbo 1.15 A/R

had to relocate the tranny cooler so the inner cooler would fit

Quick shot of the new springs...

Tbss injectors vs the new 80's

Finally got the turbo in

and the cold side

As she sits today...

Built 2 Run! 6XX HP/ 6XX TQ

Looking good boss

04 RCSB 5.3, Homemade 80mm FM, TU1, TH400

haha, thanks man. its been a rough strech in this 115 heat! but should have it buttoned up enought this week to get it outa the gurage till i get back from my 3 week training. i still have to get the DP and exhaust done, install the new wiring harness for the fuel pump, then get the MAF sensor hooked up and in " just till i can get a SD tune" then retune and hook up vaccume lines. think thats about it

well i took it outa garage before i take off for Georgia. sprayed er down and took a few pics. wont be able to finish it till i get back the end of the month. did find out i got a fuel leak from 2 of the drivers side injectors should be to hard to fix just gotta pull it all back off.

HELL YES! Looking good! Your on the right track now!
    99 rcsb silverado...... boosted.

haha thanks man. ya it will be another month or so tho im leaving for 3 weeks for training so it will have to sit till then. hopefully the injectors are the only issue i run into

i gotta still do the fuel pump harness, then get the exhaust done. hook up the vaccume lines then do the oil feed and drain lines, and fix the injector is there any other things i should check before i try and crank it up?

finally back home, time to get the truck done! got the rest of the parts ordered including the tune. i ended up ording new o-rings for the injectors hope it helps. im still trying to decide weather or not to do the drain line with the pan on or off. gunna try and get the fuel harness done in the next few days aswell. biggest thing is figuring out the exhaust

Do you like loud exhaust? Id tun that bitch with no muffler lol.

04 RCSB 5.3, Homemade 80mm FM, TU1, TH400

haha i dont the people around me already hate me! but idc my plan so far is a stock 3.5 in d-max exhaust i bought a full one for $75 of a ext cab. should be close, my main issue is getting the 4" turbo exhaust to mate with the 3.5 DP. i got a flange that goes from 4-3.5 but i got to get the mesurments and have the flanges welded and such. i plan on running it stright piped for now tho :0

+ Reply to Thread