+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hello everyone with the sick ls obbsession

hello everyone with the sick ls obbsession

just introducing myself to the world of ls fanatics been wrenchin since i was 15 when i got my first truck and havent stopped graduated from collage with a degree in apllied science and am employed at a gm dealer ship as a ase master automotive tech and absolutly love anything with a ls based engine i personily own a 00 silverado with a blown 408 stroker built 4l60e theres nothing on the truck i havent built myself tuned or fabicated from suspension to tranny engine computer roll cage rear diff driuveshaft even machined and designed the wheels camsaft crank and rods all built bymyself in the mean time i have my own machine shop in my pole barn and own my own engine building company on the side. not trying to brag im very nice and approachable person with a great knowledge of the internal combustion engine exspecially for only being in the buisness for about 6 years me and engines just click built 109 to the date with only one failure do to alittle to much nitrous 1011 hp on the engine dyno with a bone stock 350 with forged gmpp parts was a little to much lol. well hope to get toknow some of u dont be affraid to talk.

Welcome to the site. Pics of the shop or truck?
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

Welcome to the site what kind of numbers is the blown 408 producing? And also any times on that truck?

casey23 Guest
    I dont think we have anything to say......... sounds like u know everything already........ welcome to the site

pics comming soon just got new computer havent loaded any yet

thanks, the way its set up right now it makes 620hp/595tq to the rear tires running 3lbs. of boost just because i was driving it daily but have made as much as 793/775 with other tune and 13lbs. of boost i also have a 125 wet shot that ive only ran 5 times never on the dyno though so id be guessing there best 1/8th mile was 7.048 at 104.3 mph and the fastest 1/4 10.451 at 133.6 still having traction issues in 1st and 2nd gear.

thanks,sorry if i affended u in some way but if i new everything i wouldnt be on this forum theres plenty of things i dont know run into new problems every day anyone who admits they know everything probly doesnt know anything. thanks

Well welcome man those are some serious numbers no doubt

Welcome.

1969 Chevy RCLB C10 350/TH400 SOLD
    2007 Chevy RCSB 4.8 4x4 LS SOLD
    2008 Chevy RCSB 5.3 4x4 LT SOLD
    2010 Chevy CCSB 6.2 4x4 LT SOLD
    2005 GMC CCLB DRW 6.6 Duramax 4x4 191,000 and counting
    2013 FORD CCSB F350 6.7 Powerstroke 4x4

Welcome. Surprised with all of that work and experience u didn't find your way here sooner

06 Intimidator SS- Tuned, CAI -DD
    03 Silverado- Last incarnation 13.6... RIP
    Ls1, Pnp heads, Polluter camshaft, spray, 4k stall on the way
    "Seize the day like you seize your noodle" - Shin Chan

+ Reply to Thread