+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest SS' Garage \ 408 project

yesterday.. was an all day car show.. must have been 350 or more cars.. LOTS of super sick rides.. at least 6 trucks.. and one H2 that was loaded ..
    I walked away with this.. Best Truck
    Sponsored by Taylor Wires!
    Sponsored by PowerMaster!!
    Sponsored by FROZEN BOOST!
    Sponsored by US Speedo!

Congratulations!

thank you!
    Sponsored by US Speedo!

little update.. the truck just went into the body shop tonite for the BSER roll pan, and shaving the tailgate..
    in the past year and a half.. BLOO has brought in 11 awards.. we have 4 or 5 more big shows this year in my area, so lets see if she can finish strong
    Sponsored by US Speedo!

just got my tailgate handle shaved, and my BSER roll pan installed... and a new sponsor might be on board later today..

Sponsored by US Speedo!

FYI.. sunday ill be in a show.. which has an online element.. on sunday they will open up voting.. so forgive me, im gonna toss up a link to my competitor profile.. if you feel so inclined, check back on sunday and you could vote for me http://www.tunerbattlegrounds.com/co...4-michael-ross
    Sponsored by US Speedo!

Voting is live... help a truck owner win.. please!!? http://tunerbattlegrounds.com/compet...4-michael-ross
    Sponsored by US Speedo!

Was at a large show on Sunday.. came home with one of the Top 10 Best in Show and 2nd place Best Domestic trophies!
    Sponsored by US Speedo!

Looks like fuel pressure is back to bite me in the ankles.. well, more specifically my pump's just too small.. So, I have a walbro 400 waiting to get put in .. but that's going to be after I replace the radiator, one efan motor, and had to order a water inlet pipe from meziere.. long story short\she was overheating again (like 240 degrees), and after getting home, noticed a fan wasn't turning. did some troubleshooting only to figure out that fan motor is bad..
    did some logging with someone who was able to really pour over the logs for me (since I don't know what id be looking for specifically) and Im having an issue with fuel at the top end (hence the bigger pump on my 60# injectors), and we're not achieving the amount of boost we want.. I hear ya.. you're all gonna say the P1sc-1 is to small ,even with the 3.6 pulley.. you may be right.. ill tackle that after the cooling and fuel.. OH.. new sponsor US SPEEDO! Dane @ US SPEEDO made us a custom dash overlay

That will go in shortly as well.
    The Glowshift gauges , which are JUNK, are going away for a set of autometer cobalts.. I have them, just need to get them in (one thing I hate doing is wiring, so ive been procrastinating on it)
    More later..
    Sponsored by US Speedo!

Why not just hit it with a 3.4 pulley. Boost problem fixed might need an 8rib pulley setup, and HD tensioner, but hey it will make boost.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

+ Reply to Thread